Top 5 Freshmen in the State?

Plz share your thoughts.....

-Jaileyah Cotton-Bardstown High School

-Amaya Asher-Central High School

-Kynidi Striverson- Male

-CassidyRowe-Shelby Valley

-Tyra Flowers-GRC

These ladies can straight Ball.... They all should be starting for their highschool team.... I know Cotton has an amazing season...She made the All district and All region tournament team as an 8th grader... This baller can knock down the three ball all day long and can take you in the paint ….Very strong and can leap out this gym. She is a definition of a true point guard, she sees the floor very well... She plays with a Kobe/MJ mentality....

Thi Only the Beginning... - Jaileyah Cotton highlights - Hudl

Amaya Asher- Is the real deal... This girl don't play like a freshmen to be. She has left Eastern HighSchool (Louisville) and switch to Central High (Louisville) ..This young baller has played in the Jr. Nba for SKyler Diggins team and straight balled out....

Kynidi Striverson- What can't this girl do.. She's an A1 defender, and is up to any challenge.. Playing for a PowerHouse School and starting shows a lot...This girl can shoot outside the perimiter very well.. she can attack the basketball , you will hear a lot about this young lady in the years to come...

Cassidy Rowe- another Dynamic player...Basketball IQ is Excellent, this lady has amazing court vision... Perimter game and Mid range game is on point! That makes her game more deadly.... She hands down one of the top Freshmen in the game... you want to see a show.. come watch this girl play...

Tyra Flowers- STraight BEASTMODE!! Strong,Fast,Tall and getting Taller lol.. She can hit the mid range or get big with you down low.... Awesome Defender in the paint.... Quiet personality but on the court her game does all the talking..... She can flat out play!

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She spent her 7th & 8th grade seasons playing for Covington Holy Cross before enrolling as a Freshmen at Notre Dame. She is a good strong lefty that gets to the basket and can shoot. I see the opportunity for her to grow is her decision making and shot selection. With her experience at HC, look for her to put up big numbers for the Pandas. She also has the pleasure of playing for the same coach that she played for as a 7th & 8th grader at HC.

She spent her 7th & 8th grade seasons playing for Covington Holy Cross before enrolling as a Freshmen at Notre Dame. She is a good strong lefty that gets to the basket and can shoot. I see the opportunity for her to grow is her decision making and shot selection. With her experience at HC, look for her to put up big numbers for the Pandas. She also has the pleasure of playing for the same coach that she played for as a 7th & 8th grader at HC.

Is that why she decided to go to NDA instead of Holy Cross? In other words had Kez not left would she be at Holy Cross right now?

Not super familiar with this age and the whole state, I haven’t seen all the girls listed in the first post. So my list is Northern Kentucky heavy. But of the girls I’ve seen here is my list in order of best first.

1. Madelyn Lawson, Dixie

2. Tyra Flowers, GRC

3. Lacey Bradshaw, NDA

4. Cassidy Rowe, Shelby

5. Austin Johnson, Ryle

The class of 2022 is loaded in Kentucky. I’ve seen most theses girls play so it’s hard to rank just a top five but here you go:

1) Jaya McClure - Lexington Christian Academy

2) Lacey Bradshaw - Notre Dame Academy

3) Kynidi Striverson - Male

4) Maddie Lawson - Dixie

5) Patience Laster - Franklin County

I was looking at all the stats of every player listed on this post... and only one I seen who played back in 2015 was the Rowe Kid. But if I'm correct... The Khsaa rules saids you have to be atleast a 7th grader to play varsity... Now in this class of 2022.... That rule is applied. You should be a 7th grader in the "2016" season...So. I wonder how that happen. It said she only played one game though. I was kind of confused on that... But coming in as a freshmen She has over 500 points, regardless she's straight ballin..But yea, the years I seen that she had played a varsity game, the class of 2022' was only in 6th grade...I'm thinking she must be held back...not sure but thats what I'm thinking happen.