Top 5 Freshmen in the State?

NDA will have two great frosh starting for them this year... Lacey Bradshaw and Macie Feldman. That duo is going to be tough for the next four years.

I dont know much about Macie Feldman but I heard she is going to be a player. Lacey has already proven that she can play on the high school level. What I am interested in seeing is how she will play being the focus point of scouting reports. I think she will handle it well due to her experience from the last 2 years of getting Varsity minutes.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bradshaw played up a grade with Force Elite based out of Northern Ky

Lacey Bradshaw has played up the last two years with Kentucky Storm Elite 2021 out of Northern Ky. This most recent AAU season she averaged 14.8 points and 10.6 rebounds a game. Great kid, very coachable!

Lacey Bradshaw has played up the last two years with Kentucky Storm Elite 2021 out of Northern Ky. This most recent AAU season she averaged 14.8 points and 10.6 rebounds a game. Great kid' date=' very coachable![/quote']

My apologizes I mixed up the name of 2 AAU programs. She does play for Storm Elite and they are a very good team.