Video made by Parkland Shooter prior to the shooting

Jumper_Dad

The video below has been released by the police and it shows the state of mind of the Parkland School Shooter just before carrying out the heinous act. Sorry for the LINK I couldn't get the video to embed on here.

Video recorded by Parkland school shooter released

It's scary hearing how calm he was and seemingly excited, just prior to massacring the students.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is a tough watch. Seemed like he was reading from something in the 2nd part when he was by his bike. But when he turns the camera on himself at the end. Makes your blood boil.
I agree. Him trying to act like a tough guy by talking about what he was about to do. Who wouldn't want just five minutes with him to show him what weak little coward he is?

Why is mental health still viewed by some as a taboo subject? I think the scariest part of that video is I can pick out people I went to school with who he reminds me of. The mannerisms, the language, the ideology. Just extremely terrifying.

Why would police release this video to the public? Just curious.

Maybe to give us a little insight as to why he did it? Maybe for us to see and look for signs from our own children/relatives/friends/kids at school we don’t like or that we pick on?

I usually enjoy asking people "why not" instead of answering their question for the sake of arguing but I am genuinely curious what benefit there is to the police department by releasing this video.

I didn't say that to start an argument. What TAC said above is what I was thinking.

Maybe to give us a little insight as to why he did it? Maybe for us to see and look for signs from our own children/relatives/friends/kids at school we don’t like or that we pick on?

This, but I was thinking more to wake us all up to reality.

I'm going to make a calculated guess. This piece of crap grew up playing video games. It's obvious to me - like in video games - there is no value in human life. Other than what i guess was his girlfriend.

We just looked into the eyes of the devil.

Edited by Jumper_Dad
Rule 8