Ryle 2018

Ram

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Qb play needs to improve from last year. Looks much better thus far. The o-line needs to gel and give Smith some time. Receivers need to improve on route running to create seperation. I am seeing way to many drops at this point. I think the run game will hold it's own. The D will have a good nucleus of athletes flying around. We could improve on breaking down and making the sure tackle. The kicking game is solid. Molique was almost making field goals while kicking off today..lol I don't get overly excited about spring ball, not much to see at this point.

How many starters do they return?

I want to say around 13 starters or large contributors between offense and defense. That's an educated guess. I haven't gone through position by position, and some kids are in baseball and a few are healing from late season injuries and are not participating in spring ball. This upcoming Junior class is fairly deep and talented and are the largest class on the team. A lot of them are stepping into their first year of varsity action as with most teams.

Qb play needs to improve from last year. Looks much better thus far. The o-line needs to gel and give Smith some time. Receivers need to improve on route running to create seperation. I am seeing way to many drops at this point. I think the run game will hold it's own. The D will have a good nucleus of athletes flying around. We could improve on breaking down and making the sure tackle. The kicking game is solid. Molique was almost making field goals while kicking off today..lol I don't get overly excited about spring ball, not much to see at this point.

Hey FTR what does Ryles QB pipeline look like?

Ryle will have to replace some really good football players in Andre Riddick DL, Easton Pilyer QB/WR, Charles Golden DE, Jake Chisholm RB, Justin Shelby DB, Tahj Elmore NT, Kevin Weber OL, Parker Bisek OL, Ryan Principata OL and Max Brinkley OL. Right around 27 Senior graduate.

Ryle does return a lot of kids this year lead by, Brand Soden WR, Stefan Clarkson TE, Jake Smith QB, Kyle England RB, Max Inabnit WR, Jackson Saladin LB, Thomas Novakovich LB, Chad Burch OL and Jacob Gideon.

Hey FTR what does Ryles QB pipeline look like?

We have a freshman upcoming sophomore, I don't know his name yet that doesn't look bad at all. I believe he will compete for the starting job next year. The backup for this year is inconsistent and is inaccurate at times.

Ryle will have to replace some really good football players in Andre Riddick DL, Easton Pilyer QB/WR, Charles Golden DE, Jake Chisholm RB, Justin Shelby DB, Tahj Elmore NT, Kevin Weber OL, Parker Bisek OL, Ryan Principata OL and Max Brinkley OL. Right around 27 Senior graduate.

Ryle does return a lot of kids this year lead by, Brand Soden WR, Stefan Clarkson TE, Jake Smith QB, Kyle England RB, Max Inabnit WR, Jackson Saladin LB, Thomas Novakovich LB, Chad Burch OL and Jacob Gideon.

Senior Mason Molique k/p, junior Keegan Points Dl, junior Cusick cb/db also are coming .back

Senior Mason Molique k/p, junior Keegan Points Dl, junior Cusick cb/db also are coming .back

Senior Caden Mooge Cb/ Db also.

How healthy England stays will determine how good this team is.. If he stays injury free, watch out. If the inexperienced line doesn't step up, they could struggle.

Ryle has arguably the best O-line coach in NKY. The line will be fine.

Ryle has arguably the best O-line coach in NKY. The line will be fine.

Oline coach at Ryle is arguably the best coach on the staff. Former WKU player and Former NFL player has coached 6 D1 Olineman in the last 7 years. #7 is next as Senior Jake Gideon has two offers in his back pocket. They will be fine.

Name?

Oline coach at Ryle is arguably the best coach on the staff. Former WKU player and Former NFL player has coached 6 D1 Olineman in the last 7 years. #7 is next as Senior Jake Gideon has two offers in his back pocket. They will be fine.

I think Greg's best achievements are not just getting the best lineman on the team to perform at a D1 level but to get the below or average lineman to perform as a very good cohesive unit technique wise.