Braves at Reds (4/23 - 4/26)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

More Braves fans than Reds fans in the stands this series?

Doubtful. Braves fans have drawn very well the last couple of seasons. They used to draw real well from what I understand.

With the weather today/tonight, I don't suspect much of anyone will be there.

Doubtful. Braves fans have drawn very well the last couple of seasons. They used to draw real well from what I understand.

With the weather today/tonight, I don't suspect much of anyone will be there.

Our corporate seats are up for grabs tonight, I doubt anyone takes them.

1. Schebler 9

2. Peraza 6

3. Votto 3

4. Gennett 4

5. Duvall 7

6. Barnhart 2

7. Pennington 5

8. Romano 1

9. Hamilton 8

Righthander on the Hill for the Braves. Winker and his .433 OBP on the bench. Blandino 4 for his last 11, sit him too. Was Riggleman making out the lineups all this time?

1. Schebler 9

2. Peraza 6

3. Votto 3

4. Gennett 4

5. Duvall 7

6. Barnhart 2

7. Pennington 5

8. Romano 1

9. Hamilton 8

Righthander on the Hill for the Braves. Winker and his .433 OBP on the bench. Blandino 4 for his last 11, sit him too. Was Riggleman making out the lineups all this time?

Wow!!!!! How does Pennington continue to get AB's on this team? IMO he needs to be shown the door along with Gosselin. They are both pretty much useless. So in tonight's lineup you basically have 3 automatic outs at the bottom of your lineup. Winker should be playing everyday as should Blandino if they are not going to bring up Senzel. I am all for Ervin playing more as well, seems he at least has a plan at the plate most nights which is more than can be said for everyone else on this team outside of Votto and Barnhart. Quackenboosh needs a ticket out of town as well. That guy is a "hack" and has no business being on a major league roster.

I took a look at boxscores earlier today and see the Degregorius is tearing it up for the Yankees and wonder how in the world this guy got turned away by the Reds. Then I look at the lineup tonight and it all makes sense. There are few to zero people in the their player personnel department that have a clue what is or is not a good baseball player.