April 25, 20188 yr Happy to see Scooter make up for his mistake earlier even though they ruled it a hit.
April 25, 20188 yr Happy to see Scooter make up for his mistake earlier even though they ruled it a hit. Are you kidding me? They ruled that a hit? Ridiculous. Ball hit straight at him. Goes off his glove. Zero chance that should be ruled a hit. I agree though. Glad to see Scooter make up for it.
April 25, 20188 yr Are you kidding me? They ruled that a hit? Ridiculous. Ball hit straight at him. Goes off his glove. Zero chance that should be ruled a hit. I agree though. Glad to see Scooter make up for it. It short hopped him and was a tough play, but he should have made it.
April 25, 20188 yr It short hopped him and was a tough play, but he should have made it. Yes, short hop but if that ball is hit to a high school player it is an error. I also don't like the way Scooter played that ball at all. Game on the line and he did not sell out the body and get in front of that ball. You have to smother that ball in that situation and he kind of slapped at it instead of moving his feet. Just a bad play by him all the way. Error all day, every day in my book.
April 25, 20188 yr Braves are calling up Ronald Acuna. He will be starting in left field tomorrow. I am seriously debating on going to the game now. This guy is going to be a star.
April 25, 20188 yr Can we get greedy now? Give me a third! Don't hurt yourself. Take a breath. You only called for two wins at the beginning of the thread!:walk:
April 25, 20188 yr Winker RF Peraza SS Votto 1B Gennett 2B Duvall LF Schebler CF Barnhart C Blandino 3B Finnegan P
April 25, 20188 yr Winker RF Peraza SS Votto 1B Gennett 2B Duvall LF Schebler CF Barnhart C Blandino 3B Finnegan P I like it. Replace Duvall with Ervin and I would be happier though.
April 25, 20188 yr Quackenbush cleared waivers and is going to be stashed away in Louisville. Best news I’ve heard all day.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.