AJ Mayer - Undefeated Senior Year

AJ Mayer and the football Colonels were undefeated. I may be wrong but I think all 4 basketball losses this year occurred when he was out. AJ never lost a game he played in his senior year. If I am right, that’s special

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it when my man was out and considering not coming back to avoid further injury:he is the glue guy for this team...of the entire CCH Senior class. If he decided to give it one more shot, they were going to win it. He is a WINNER on the court, and more importantly off the court. One of the classiest kids you will meet. He embodies everything you would hope for your son to be.

I said it when my man was out and considering not coming back to avoid further injury:he is the glue guy for this team...of the entire CCH Senior class. If he decided to give it one more shot, they were going to win it. He is a WINNER on the court, and more importantly off the court. One of the classiest kids you will meet. He embodies everything you would hope for your son to be.

I want to put this in perspective. Some kids show us one side and then treat their peers differently. AJ does not. My sons do not go to school with him. They go the rival. However, they both rave about how cool he is to them at parties. He has no reason to be, he just is. When your peers rave about your character, you are a truly good person. He deserves everything that he has achieved.

I want to put this in perspective. Some kids show us one side and then treat their peers differently. AJ does not. My sons do not go to school with him. They go the rival. However, they both rave about how cool he is to them at parties. He has no reason to be, he just is. When your peers rave about your character, you are a truly good person. He deserves everything that he has achieved.

Rightly the face of Covington Catholic.

This is pretty incredible. What's better is that people know what an awesome kid that he is off the field. Congrats to him, for what is a historic SR year! Congrats to his parents for doing a great job! Congrats to Miami for the steal recruit, and how the heck did UK, UC, and UL let him get away?