AJ McCarron Sign with Buffalo

Well he gets his wish. He will get to compete for a starting spot. However he is going to have to look great in practice to hold off whoever they draft. If they look even close to the same in practice, they will go with the talented rookie they draft no matter who it is.

I think this is a good fit for AJ. He's going to a team that is fairly talented & relies mostly on running the ball & playing solid defense. He'll have an opportunity to start and Buffalo will likely draft their QB of the future (again) this year.

Sounds like he'll get about $10M over 2 years with performance escalators that could increase his pay to about $6.5M this year.

I think this is a good fit for AJ. He's going to a team that is fairly talented & relies mostly on running the ball & playing solid defense. He'll have an opportunity to start and Buffalo will likely draft their QB of the future (again) this year.

Sounds like he'll get about $10M over 2 years with performance escalators that could increase his pay to about $6.5M this year.

Agree on all counts.

I sure hope AJ is the stater this year for the Bills.

That won't be determined until next year and it depends on who they sign as well right?

Not 100% sure on the details, just read that it will be no higher than a 3rd round pick & likely a 5th rounder. Could've been speculation, not positive how that works anymore.