South Carolina 76 Kentucky 68

16thBBall Fan

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Similar to Tennessee game. Beat on them til they give up seems to work. Foul trouble hurt, not having Quade hurt, Vanderbilt has a big upside, but most of all we have to get physically and mentally tougher.

I have lost a lot of interest in this team after tonight. They just can't play that poorly.

That's a shame. May be a fun team to watch come march. Especially once they have their starting pg back in Green. Then when Vanderbilt who after the little bit I saw tonight might actually be the best player on the team. Gets some experience and gets his legs under him. Then their most experienced and hardest working player Gabriel fouled out with 10 minutes to go. It sucks since they did have a 14 point lead, but come on man. I know I suggested the other day they may lose 2 out of next 4 or even 3 out of next 4. This isn't to surprising to me. But as I said it does suck because they got my hopes up with that 14 point lead.

The Cats (and Cal) just choked it, but those officials ought to be ashamed of themselves in calling nearly 80 fouls. That is a joke.....just pitiful.

How did Cal choke? What would you have done differently to stop the moronic turnovers, missed free throws, missed dunk, and the fact that dude who shoots 43% on FTs didnt miss tonight?