Corbin 83 Mercer County 68

I was at the game. Corbin's Taylor spent the last half of the first quarter in the locker room being attended to for a leg injury. During his absence the score went from about a 9-2 Corbin lead to a 20-18 Mercer County lead at the end of the first quarter. The teams played even during the second quarter with Corbin holding a 39-38 lead at the half. Corbin Scored the first 15 or 16 points of the second half and Mercer could never climb out of the hole.

Taylor and Faulkner put on quite a show last night, but Corbin's supporting cast looked to be better than Mercer's.

When Taylor is hitting the 3 ball, he is virtually unstoppable unless you double or triple team him, then his teammates, especially Stewart and Sanders, are capable of hurting you as well.

Taylor and Faulkner put on quite a show last night, but Corbin's supporting cast looked to be better than Mercer's.

When Taylor is hitting the 3 ball, he is virtually unstoppable unless you double or triple team him, then his teammates, especially Stewart and Sanders, are capable of hurting you as well.

Excellent assessment. I love watching two superb talents like Taylor and Faulker go at it. You could tell that each young man was having a ball putting on a show for the fans. Faulkner obviously has never met a shot he didn't like. He has Steph Curry range. Taylor is the better player but Faulkner is fun to watch as well.

Excellent assessment. I love watching two superb talents like Taylor and Faulker go at it. You could tell that each young man was having a ball putting on a show for the fans. Faulkner obviously has never met a shot he didn't like. He has Steph Curry range. Taylor is the better player but Faulkner is fun to watch as well.

Whole heartedly disagree in your assessment between who is the better player. Taylor is nice but IMO Faulkner is better by more than a slight margin.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. These two are some of the best of a handful of 2018 young men that are worthy Mr. Basketball candidates. Perhaps the frontrunners even. But nobody can state unequivocally so and so is better than so and so. College Coaches are paid to make these determinations and there are some that would take one and some that would take the other. They both are really good but are different players that have plenty of things that made them attractive recruits at the D1 level.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. These two are some of the best of a handful of 2018 young men that are worthy Mr. Basketball candidates. Perhaps the frontrunners even. But nobody can state unequivocally so and so is better than so and so. College Coaches are paid to make these determinations and there are some that would take one and some that would take the other. They both are really

good but are different players that have plenty of things that made them attractive recruits at the D1 level.

I would agree with that. I know one thing that few would argue; these two young men are fun to watch.