US Army All American Combine

Qryche11

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My guess that the Sophomore Mayer boy will qualify for an invite.

Not sure which combine this is but typically it is for Jrs (Srs to be) with the Sr All American game being played the same weekend

The combine does all high school underclassmen. It is mostly juniors, but there are freshmen that attend.

Hollingsworth may have something to say about that. Although maybe being recruited by West Point for baseball, maybe he'll be happy taking one for the team and give up QB?

Oh Yeah forgot about him. Well, maybe he can follow some past players that sacrificed their position to better the team and play a different position.

Nephew.. It would be cool if he came over to Beechwood to play for his uncle. Plus I think he would have a chance to start as a sophomore and win a State Championship.. Just sayin!!

Hergott is a talented kid who can be a 2 year starter. Hopefully he isn't wasted for 2 years and follow the status quo....

Why would he waisted? If he is better he will play. I think to many people want to hope and wish. Kids have to go work for playing time. That’s the part of the problem people think they are entitled to playing time and winning state championships. the best kids will play where they are needed.

Why would he waisted? If he is better he will play. I think to many people want to hope and wish. Kids have to go work for playing time. That’s the part of the problem people think they are entitled to playing time and winning state championships. the best kids will play where they are needed.

I think Backtoliveaction knows this too well but is simply hoping what you are stating will happen as well. #playtowin #MHFGA