Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?

Pi

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pendleton County played at St. Pat last night... was said that Garrison and Swolsky will both be availiable early January.

Well-- that answers that-- does this make them a contender in the district?? All A??

Looks like according to sources, former Mason County Guard Isaiah Garrison has started practicing with St Pat?? Has he enrolled there? Will he be eligible to play there this year?

He is enrolled at St.Patrick and has been attending classes. He IS NOT practicing with the team at all, not even touching the ball, and has not been sitting on the bench during games.

He is enrolled at St.Patrick and has been attending classes. He IS NOT practicing with the team at all, not even touching the ball, and has not been sitting on the bench during games.

Cannot do either until Christmas break starts. Hence, as I said, will not be available until early January.

• 5 weeks later...

Garrison is now listed on the official St. Patrick roster with jersey # 00. Will he see his first action Tuesday when the Saints host Calvary Christian? If St. Pat ends up facing Mason County in the district tournament, can his former team even contain him?

Garrison is now listed on the official St. Patrick roster with jersey # 00. Will he see his first action Tuesday when the Saints host Calvary Christian? If St. Pat ends up facing Mason County in the district tournament, can his former team even contain him?

From what I'm hearing, it wouldn't surprise me. The 39th District just became a lot more interesting.