Isaiah Garrison to St. Pat?

Pi

Let me help a fellow out with a short lesson in Brackenspeak.

Mason County lost to Owensboro Catholic by something like 67-31 in the AIT not too long ago. If that's the Royals team that appears at tourney time, then Saint Patrick is right there with them.

You're welcome.:lol2:

What he said

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So going to school does not matter I guess. A player last year changed schools and played for both teams in the same week.

Your point is well taken. I guess there is always the possibility that by cap and gown time he could be back at MC or somewhere else for that matter. For now, he'll be suiting up for the green and white and looking for a little payback come district tournament time it seems.

The big St. Patrick debut for Garrison and the season debut for the elder Swolsky are now Wednesday night (1/17) at Newport Central Catholic. Tip is 6:30 for the varsity only contest that was added today. I'm sure NCC will welcome a nice crowd.

So going to school does not matter I guess. A player last year changed schools and played for both teams in the same week.

I can't speak to the other situation you mentioned-- but he hadn't played a minute of varsity for 1 whole year. That apparently was good enough for the KHSAA.

If you transfer for athletic reasons by KHSAA rule you have to sit out on calendar year.

MeThinks this rule is correctly applied, since the KHSAA is technically only enforcing it by regulated athletic contests. For 1 year, he has not represented MCHS in an official game, therefore, he has sat out a year.

I'm not KHSAA expert though.