3. Ky. Country Day 4-0 114 4

4. Hazard 2-1 97 2

5. Raceland 3-1 82 6

6. Pikeville 1-2 65 5

7. Williamsburg 3-1 51 10

8. Ludlow 3-0 44 9

9. Paris (1) 3-0 23 NR

10. Russellville 2-2 22 7

Others receiving votes: Phelps 17. Holy Cross 15. Frankfort 14. Bracken County 6. Bishop Brossart 2. Pineville 1. Bellevue 1.

Beechwood is the clear cut number 1. After that, I think it's anyone's for the taking in the east. Hazard took a big loss woth Smoth going down, but still have atheletes and I'm sure they will be fine come playoff time once they adjust to not having him. Paintsville for my number 3, but I don't think Raceland or Williamsburg are far behind. Both imo, are starting to make a case for themselves as a contender in the east.

Beechwood is the clear cut number 1. After that, I think it's anyone's for the taking in the east. Hazard took a big loss woth Smoth going down, but still have atheletes and I'm sure they will be fine come playoff time once they adjust to not having him. Paintsville for my number 3, but I don't think Raceland or Williamsburg are far behind. Both imo, are starting to make a case for themselves as a contender in the east.

Hazard definitely took a big blow if true.

I'd like to know who this was and their reasoning behind it.

Organizations that voted in this week’s poll: The Daily Independent, Ashland; Daily News, Bowling Green; Kentucky Enquirer, Cincinnati; Times-Tribune, Corbin; East Kentucky Broadcasting, Pikeville; The News-Enterprise, Elizabethtown; Daily Enterprise, Harlan; Kentucky New Era, Hopkinsville; Lexington Herald-Leader, Lexington; The Courier-Journal, Louisville; The Ledger Independent, Maysville; The Middlesboro Daily News, Middlesboro; Times Leader Princeton, Princeton; WKYX, Paducah; WRUS, Russellville.

l believe these are the voters. I may be wrong so don't hold me to it.

I'd say the most local to Paris would be Lex Herald Leader, but Josh Moore had Paris at 9th. The next closest I think is Maysville? So someone randomly might of put them at 1 for giggles.

Maybe. Or maybe that's the area they watch. As a Paris alum I can say we are not the #1 team in class A but anyone outside of Beechwood doesn't scare us.

Maybe. Or maybe that's the area they watch. As a Paris alum I can say we are not the #1 team in class A but anyone outside of Beechwood doesn't scare us.

Well they should, Paris has a pretty weak schedule, if they can beat Holy Cross by two touchdowns then they might be taken a little more serisous. If not they're a pretender.

Who in the blue hell gave Paris a #1 ranked vote? They need to have their voting privileges taken away.

Paris is one of my favorite teams if not my favorite, but I've got to agree with you. They are not remotely close to number 1. I'm my book it's Beechwood then everybody else.

I'd say the most local to Paris would be Lex Herald Leader, but Josh Moore had Paris at 9th. The next closest I think is Maysville? So someone randomly might of put them at 1 for giggles.

The person from Maysville and Lexington post how they voted every week so it wasn't them