Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1A AP Poll

Featured Replies

Class 1A

 

Rank-School FPV Rcd TP Pvs

 

1. Beechwood (13) 3-0 144 1

 

2. Paintsville (1) 3-1 127 3

 

3. Ky. Country Day 4-0 114 4

 

4. Hazard 2-1 97 2

 

5. Raceland 3-1 82 6

 

6. Pikeville 1-2 65 5

 

7. Williamsburg 3-1 51 10

 

8. Ludlow 3-0 44 9

 

9. Paris (1) 3-0 23 NR

 

10. Russellville 2-2 22 7

 

Others receiving votes: Phelps 17. Holy Cross 15. Frankfort 14. Bracken County 6. Bishop Brossart 2. Pineville 1. Bellevue 1.

11th ranked Phelps...never thought I'd see that! Good to see the success they're having.

I agree that it should Beechwood and Paintsville on top.

Beechwood will be 3-1 after they lose to 5A Cov Cath this week.

Expect to see Raceland go deep into the playoffs.

Would like to see Paris succeed!

Who in the blue hell gave Paris a #1 ranked vote? They need to have their voting privileges taken away.

Who in the blue hell gave Paris a #1 ranked vote? They need to have their voting privileges taken away.

 

LOL

Beechwood is the clear cut number 1. After that, I think it's anyone's for the taking in the east. Hazard took a big loss woth Smoth going down, but still have atheletes and I'm sure they will be fine come playoff time once they adjust to not having him. Paintsville for my number 3, but I don't think Raceland or Williamsburg are far behind. Both imo, are starting to make a case for themselves as a contender in the east.

It's amazing how people know that Beechwood is going to lose to Covington Catholic

Beechwood is the clear cut number 1. After that, I think it's anyone's for the taking in the east. Hazard took a big loss woth Smoth going down, but still have atheletes and I'm sure they will be fine come playoff time once they adjust to not having him. Paintsville for my number 3, but I don't think Raceland or Williamsburg are far behind. Both imo, are starting to make a case for themselves as a contender in the east.

 

Hazard definitely took a big blow if true.

LOL

I'd like to know who this was and their reasoning behind it.

I'd like to know who this was and their reasoning behind it.

 

Organizations that voted in this week’s poll: The Daily Independent, Ashland; Daily News, Bowling Green; Kentucky Enquirer, Cincinnati; Times-Tribune, Corbin; East Kentucky Broadcasting, Pikeville; The News-Enterprise, Elizabethtown; Daily Enterprise, Harlan; Kentucky New Era, Hopkinsville; Lexington Herald-Leader, Lexington; The Courier-Journal, Louisville; The Ledger Independent, Maysville; The Middlesboro Daily News, Middlesboro; Times Leader Princeton, Princeton; WKYX, Paducah; WRUS, Russellville.

 

l believe these are the voters. I may be wrong so don't hold me to it.

I'd like to know who this was and their reasoning behind it.

 

I'd say the most local to Paris would be Lex Herald Leader, but Josh Moore had Paris at 9th. The next closest I think is Maysville? So someone randomly might of put them at 1 for giggles.

I'd say the most local to Paris would be Lex Herald Leader, but Josh Moore had Paris at 9th. The next closest I think is Maysville? So someone randomly might of put them at 1 for giggles.

 

Maybe. Or maybe that's the area they watch. As a Paris alum I can say we are not the #1 team in class A but anyone outside of Beechwood doesn't scare us.

Maybe. Or maybe that's the area they watch. As a Paris alum I can say we are not the #1 team in class A but anyone outside of Beechwood doesn't scare us.

 

Well they should, Paris has a pretty weak schedule, if they can beat Holy Cross by two touchdowns then they might be taken a little more serisous. If not they're a pretender.

Who in the blue hell gave Paris a #1 ranked vote? They need to have their voting privileges taken away.

 

Paris is one of my favorite teams if not my favorite, but I've got to agree with you. They are not remotely close to number 1. I'm my book it's Beechwood then everybody else.

I'd say the most local to Paris would be Lex Herald Leader, but Josh Moore had Paris at 9th. The next closest I think is Maysville? So someone randomly might of put them at 1 for giggles.

The person from Maysville and Lexington post how they voted every week so it wasn't them

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.