Could You Outmanage Bryan Price???

So, many of you said you wouldn't be able to get a hit off of Bronson. What about managing? Suppose you had the opportunity to manage the Reds for, let's say, 44 games( same as Tony Perez). Could you do a better job of calling the shots for those 44 games than Bryan Price would do with those same 44 games?

Given all the statistical information that they have available now it wouldn't be that hard to put together a lineup, set the defense and come hip with a plan on how to pitch to the opposition. Reading the mood/chemistry of the clubhouse, dealing with the business aspectnand having the respect of the players is another matter. I'm going to say that nobody on this board would do any better than Price given this roster.

I've never played a professional game and haven't managed a game above 16u Southwest Ohio. I do have one year as a D1 grad assistant. I've also never managed a large group of guys that are making way more money than me. I'd say there's zero chance I'm able to pull the strings better than a Low A minor league manager, let alone a big league manager.