Cooper 58 Collins 33 (KHSAA Sweet 16 Quarterfinals)

Dominant performance. Cooper has a feel for Rupp now and shot much better. Kunkel and McNeil were dynamic.

Kunkel is the best junior in Northern Kentucky - the D-I offers will accelerate after this weekend.

Cooper's defense is terrific. The fact that they put 5 guys on the floor who can handle and score makes them very difficult to defend.

I just wanted to toss this out there. Cooper held the two top players from the 2 teams they played to a total of 8 points combined.

Baker 7 pts, Cochran 1 pt.

That is impressive.

Hendrix and Runion are two of the best defenders in tourney. Hendrix guards every team's best player and when he's out Runion steps right in and takes over. Fun to watch.

First time seeing cooper and I loved watching them play! Very very good man defense run there offensive stuff so smooth such a pleasure to watch kids read and cut and move the ball. I'm not predicting a win against fern creek nor am I saying they will lose but I do think they are the type of team that could give fern creek fits

Only thing I will predict is that Cooper will show up, put 5 on the floor and do what they do....play hard and leave every ounce of energy on the court. They've been out-manned several times this year and "Found A Way". Good luck Jags!!