Arkansas Coach Mike Anderson is the Worst

Wireman

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said it the other day and will say it again. Anyone who thinks that was just a hard foul by Kingsley has no respect for the game of basketball. Apparently (I already knew this) Mike Anderson falls into that crowd. It's a shame for the kids that he coaches because a coach should be a father figure. Not someone that's trying to teach them thuggery.

Hannah's was more flagrant than Kingsley. Kingsley looked like he was going to do something and then tried to hold up, but it was too late.

It seemed to me that Hannah's was reactionary while Kingsley went head hunting! I thought the calls were appropriate.

It seemed to me that Hannah's was reactionary while Kingsley went head hunting! I thought the calls were appropriate.

Was Hannah the one that knocked the breath out of Hawkins by lowering his shoulder and leaning into Hawkins on a pick? Or was that earlier in the game and went uncalled? Honestly I forget the sequence as how it all played out.

Was Hannah the one that knocked the breath out of Hawkins by lowering his shoulder and leaning into Hawkins on a pick? Or was that earlier in the game and went uncalled? Honestly I forget the sequence as how it all played out.

I had forgotten that play! I don't think that was Hannah, but there was no call.

click on the link in post 1 and you can watch both plays; to me, the illegal screen was just as dirty. He clearly sized Hawkins up and destroyed him

I had forgotten that play! I don't think that was Hannah, but there was no call.

I didn't forget it, just don't remember which dirty play it was. When there are several in a game it makes it harder to remember how it all played out. That said, Mike Anderson is still a punk.

I think both were called correctly if they were flagrant. I think they were both intentional. I do not think Kingsley's was as bad as some think. Just my opinion, though. Not a diehard fan.