Jackson Davis Will Transfer

Clyde

Probably should have stayed in-state with a college like Georgetown, Asbury, Transy. Something along those lines

He had a dozen high major offers after reopening his recruitment from Rice. Symptomatic of being one of the last bigs standing when the recruiting dust was settling.

He probably needs to decide if he wants to play right away at D2 or NAIA or sit a season for D1. Watch out for Kentucky Wesleyan in this one.

What's her name? transferred from Florida to Thomas More, just sayin if you want to be a huge fish in a small pond. I did throw Georgetown in the mix as well.

Sydney Moss. There are many rumors but as far as I know, she and/or her mother did not get along with the Florida coach, so she planned to transfer to UK. Not wanting to sit out a year but still wanting to be at home, she enrolled at Thomas More and loved the success she had there so she stayed.

I think Jackson Davis wants to play Division 1. JMO.

IMHO, unless you go to a premier, top 30 D1 school there isn't much difference in talent level between the remaining teams and a high D2 school like Bellarmine. Unless you have a real shot at the NBA, I don't see any downside in going high D2 vs' 31-? D1. In many ways, and in Bellarmine's case they're well connected with the Overseas Pro Leagues and maybe more importantly, their Alumni connections read like a Fortune 100 Executive listing.......