Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jackson Davis Will Transfer

Featured Replies

Transfer papers filed. Leaving Butler. 2 years remaining.

Probably should have stayed in-state with a college like Georgetown, Asbury, Transy. Something along those lines

Probably should have stayed in-state with a college like Georgetown, Asbury, Transy. Something along those lines

 

He had a dozen high major offers after reopening his recruitment from Rice. Symptomatic of being one of the last bigs standing when the recruiting dust was settling.

 

He probably needs to decide if he wants to play right away at D2 or NAIA or sit a season for D1. Watch out for Kentucky Wesleyan in this one.

Probably should have stayed in-state with a college like Georgetown, Asbury, Transy. Something along those lines

 

Asbury or Transy? Really?

He'd be a nice add at KY Wes if Hatton ends up there. Dead eye shooter and a good post.

Happy, Happy, Happy.... KWC would be a very nice fit considering they were senior loaded this year.

NKU?

 

I could see it. I think John was recruiting him in the past.

Asbury or Transy? Really?

 

What's her name? transferred from Florida to Thomas More, just sayin if you want to be a huge fish in a small pond. I did throw Georgetown in the mix as well.

Love to have him at Bellarmine. Would be a great fit. High D2 level with Championship potential annually, great academics and tremendous post basketball career opportunities.

What's her name? transferred from Florida to Thomas More, just sayin if you want to be a huge fish in a small pond. I did throw Georgetown in the mix as well.

 

Sydney Moss. There are many rumors but as far as I know, she and/or her mother did not get along with the Florida coach, so she planned to transfer to UK. Not wanting to sit out a year but still wanting to be at home, she enrolled at Thomas More and loved the success she had there so she stayed.

 

I think Jackson Davis wants to play Division 1. JMO.

I agree that Jackson Davis desires to be a successful player on the D-I level.

I would really need to see him play against more kids his size before I place him at a school.

 

He was the biggest player on the floor 99% of the time in hs.

IMHO, unless you go to a premier, top 30 D1 school there isn't much difference in talent level between the remaining teams and a high D2 school like Bellarmine. Unless you have a real shot at the NBA, I don't see any downside in going high D2 vs' 31-? D1. In many ways, and in Bellarmine's case they're well connected with the Overseas Pro Leagues and maybe more importantly, their Alumni connections read like a Fortune 100 Executive listing.......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.