Clinton only leading Sanders in nationwide poll by 2%

4chs

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sanders will be gone soon but you know things are interesting when your own party members chant "she's a liar" during your self proclaimed victory speech. I've heard booing plenty of times but to actually chant the truth about a candidate from your own party is too much!

Who would be the best President for America if your only choices were Clinton or Sanders?

I trust Bernie a lot more but I think Clinton is much more qualified for the job.

Anyone else?

I imagine that's the dilemma for most Democrats. Sanders expresses their frustrations and seems to speak truth to power. But his "political revolution" would be DOA on January 20, 2017. It's inconceivable he would accomplish any of what he proposes.

Clinton offers the best chance of not only winning the election but effecting some degree of policy in the "progressive" direction, even if not whole hog like Sanders desires.

I think the best Sanders supporters can hope for is to pull Clinton to the left, thus making her more palatable in November. But, who knows?

Who would be the best President for America if your only choices were Clinton or Sanders?

I trust Bernie a lot more but I think Clinton is much more qualified for the job.

Anyone else?

I have to agree, even though I can't stand her. I will vote for her as well if Trump happens to be her opponent in November.:depressed:

I don't think I want Bernie in the White House, but I'm pulling for him because I think he can be beaten. I'm still not certain that Hilary can be. It's a risky gambit.

I echo those who say Hilary is certainly more qualified. It's not even a question. I just don't trust her.

Feel the Bern BGP! Nothing but Vodka and women with thick accents in your future!

Bernie is almost universally recognized as the most honest candidate. He is also pushing the most hopeful and positive message. Nothing wrong with honesty and optimism. Say goodbye to your corporate overlords!

Just the left?

Don't forget the lyingest liar in the campaign is leading the polls on the GOP side.

Bernie is the most sincere. He is a record stuck on an issue that is killing the middle class in America.

He's not playing spin or politics or covering up past decisions. He says I screwed up in his vote for gun lobbies (FTR after his explanation I understood why he voted that way).