Clinton only leading Sanders in nationwide poll by 2%

4chs

Then blame the government for interfering. The TPP is the government helping companies pick on smaller countries. Also, NCLB failed. All I saw in that article was data from testing. Testing is what teachers are teaching to and instead of actually trying to help their kids learn. I never met a teacher that was a fan of NCLB at Highlands. NCLB worked in the sense that there was less children "left" behind, but it failed in teaching students to get ahead.

Teachers Rally Against Standardized Testing At No Child Left Behind Hearing

One Teacher?s Cry: Why I Hate No Child Left Behind | The Progressive

NCLB forced schools to focus on the groups that are continuously lower in the educational setting. Until that point schools concentrated on the top.

We've hijacked this thread.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

NCLB forced schools to focus on the groups that are continuously lower in the educational setting. Until that point schools concentrated on the top.

False, what it did was force the idea that every kid is equal. Everyone took the same test. Instead of letting other teachers focus on the struggling kids, they had to put the struggling kids and the successful ones in the same box. Essentially it held kids back. Also, the government cannot do what parental involvement can solve. Parents play a big part in a child's development.