Best Fast-Food Burger

Colonels_Wear_Blue

I was doing a search on here for existing threads, and I found plenty of best burger threads, as well as plenty of best fast-food restaurant threads....but I couldn't find any "best fast-food burger" threads.

So let's hear your thoughts. What fast-food joints have the best burger? What is the best fast-food burger?

Let's assume that "fast-food" means the restaurant has a drive-through window.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wendy's Double-Stack is pretty tasty, although it's not very big.

Backyard Burger (in Lexington) is probably my favorite. High quality burger.

I actually started this thread because I wanted to see if anyone had heard of Back Yard Burger. There's one about a quarter mile up the road from my office here in Louisville. Had it for the second time today, and just after having two burgers, I can say pretty confidently that they make the best fast-food burgers I've ever had.

CWB (or anyone else, for that matter) - Have you tried Home Run Burgers yet? I was down in Louisville on Saturday, and headed to the Quest Outdoors store over by St. Matthews, and saw it next door. Unfortunately, we had already eaten about an hour or so before, and weren't hungry. But, wondered if they were any good. (I also don't know if they qualifiy as "fast-food", since I don't remember any sort of drive-thru.)

CWB (or anyone else, for that matter) - Have you tried Home Run Burgers yet? I was down in Louisville on Saturday, and headed to the Quest Outdoors store over by St. Matthews, and saw it next door. Unfortunately, we had already eaten about an hour or so before, and weren't hungry. But, wondered if they were any good. (I also don't know if they qualifiy as "fast-food", since I don't remember any sort of drive-thru.)

I've not tried it.....but I can add that to my list.