Best Fast-Food Burger

Colonels_Wear_Blue

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have. It's not bad. Adds some moisture to the burger.

If you like eggs on your burger (or even if you don't), I highly recommend the Brunch Burger at The Rookwood in Mt. Adams. One of the best burgers I've ever had. It's not fast food, and it's certainly not cheap (probably $8-$9 for the burger), but boy is it good.

Everyone who goes to Five Guys seems to like them. Anyone?

Also, I like Steak and Shake burgers but is calling them fast food fair? :idunno: I almost lump them in casual dining.

Five Guys is good, but greasy. It doesn't meet CWB's definition of a fast food burger though, since there is no drive thru.

I cannot believe that so many people are claiming that the Whopper is the best burger. It pales in comparison to Backyard Burger. Not even close.

Also, I like Steak and Shake burgers but is calling them fast food fair? :idunno: I almost lump them in casual dining.

Of the many times that I've eaten at a S'nS, FAST would not be one of the terms that I'd use to describe them.

Retired Burgers that I loved:

Hardees Bacon Cheeseburger (Circa 1986-199?) was my all time favorite until Hardees changes their burgers.

McDLT Hot Side Hot and Cold Side Cold...loved this burger

I was going to bring up Hardee's earlier as well, they had some great burgers, but you have to drive down to Maysville for one now (not sure there is one closer). Whenever I'm down that way, I usually at least get breakfast there. Great breakfast.

Five Guys is almost like an addiction for me. I fight the urge to go there after reading something like this haha! Love getting their burger to go. Something about it being wrapped in foil for a little while that makes it so much better.

Ya'll are making it hard to keep the diet tonight haha!