Best Fast-Food Burger

Colonels_Wear_Blue

Still the Whopper with cheese five years later.

I do like Rally's & Culver's burgers too.

RP, have you noticed a difference in the Whopper burger? It just seems different in taste and texture to me.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Used to really like Steak & Shake back in the day. Last few times my wife and I ate at a couple in our area they were not clean, couldn't find a table cleaned off to sit. Plus food quality and service had gone downhill. We now go to Freddy's which is similar to Steak & Shake.

Tried Freddy's for the first time last fall when we were at Cabela's up in West Chester (Oh), and loved it. It's similar to Steak & Shake as far as the "style" of burgers (and fries)...but done much, much better. The burgers I've tried have always been good. Plus, S&S fries were always half-cold by the time we got them. Not so at Freddy's. Plus, we love their fry sauce! I wish there were some that were closer, (seems we have to drive to Cincinnati or Lexington) but maybe that's a good thing.

Tried Freddy's for the first time last fall when we were at Cabela's up in West Chester (Oh), and loved it. It's similar to Steak & Shake as far as the "style" of burgers (and fries)...but done much, much better. The burgers I've tried have always been good. Plus, S&S fries were always half-cold by the time we got them. Not so at Freddy's. Plus, we love their fry sauce! I wish there were some that were closer, (seems we have to drive to Cincinnati or Lexington) but maybe that's a good thing.

To me Freddy's is what would be the result if Steak & Shake and Culver's had a child. I like the food a lot and unlike Steak & Shake you can actually get your food within a reasonable time from when you order it.