• Scott
    • Highlands

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All I know is that the Eagles will come friday night and play thier hearts out. They are a great group of guys and will give it everything they have. Reguardless of the outcome of the game they had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed of but they will come to play and try for the biggest upset ever.

All I know is that the Eagles will come friday night and play thier hearts out. They are a great group of guys and will give it everything they have. Reguardless of the outcome of the game they had a great season and have nothing to be ashamed of but they will come to play and try for the biggest upset ever.
This Friday night, I think you'll find nothing but the utmost respect for the Eagles. Anything can happen, and this season has proven that like few others. There have been quite a few amazing upsets. If the Birds don't come ready to play their very best, they might find themselves forever living on the wrong side of a legendary game.

Remember the Mud Bowl....

Heart will not be enough this week but congrats to the Eagles they have improved immensely over the season.

This Friday night, I think you'll find nothing but the utmost respect for the Eagles. Anything can happen, and this season has proven that like few others. There have been quite a few amazing upsets. If the Birds don't come ready to play their very best, they might find themselves forever living on the wrong side of a legendary game.

Remember the Mud Bowl....

The Mud Bowl was not quite the upset that this would be. I do agree that it was an upset.

The Mud Bowl was not quite the upset that this would be. I do agree that it was an upset.
I didn't mean to portray The Mud Bowl as the same type of upset that this would be. Just that it was a legendary game, and it's not much fun being on the losing end of such a game. Kind of like the '76 Red Sox. :cool:

First congrats to Casey Fisk and the Eagles on making the playoffs for the second time ever. It's a big step in taking the program to the next step and getting players to come out and play. As for the game I don't believe the Eagles have much of a chance.

Highlands 56

Eagles 14

I didn't mean to portray The Mud Bowl as the same type of upset that this would be. Just that it was a legendary game, and it's not much fun being on the losing end of such a game. Kind of like the '76 Red Sox. :cool:

BF, what legendary game did the 76 Sox lose? ;)

As for this game, did we really need a poll to discuss it? I know it's election season, so there may be bigger mismatches on ballots somewhere, but certainly not in this area.

Good luck to both teams, and Scott has exceeded most expectations just to get here, but they aren't playing Henry County this week.