Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AvidSportsJunkie856

Standard Membership
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by AvidSportsJunkie856

  1. I think I like LCA in this one. They are able to pull the slight upset. LCA - 28 Beechwood - 21
  2. If CovCath's offensive game plan deviates from Cash Harney in any way then that just isn't smart coaching ? Methodical drives that finish with 7 points and not 3! CovCath has to step it up defensively tomorrow night if they want to win. Have to limit Franklin County and force a TO or two!
  3. Was looking at the weather forecast and was just curious on which team, or neither, the weather benefits tomorrow night. Cold and breezy with no rain. Does it hurt or help either team, in your opinion, and why?
  4. I'm going with Trinity in this one, but I do think if FD can limit Trinity's rushing attack they have a real good chance. Trinity - 21 FD - 13
  5. I am looking forward to watching this one Friday night. South Warren got the best of Bowling Green the first time around, but Bowling Green has the experience of being in this situation last year and knowing what it takes. Because of that, and having Bailey at QB, I'm going with the Purples. Bowling Green - 24 South Warren - 14
  6. This is extremely petty on UC's part, in my opinion.
  7. Give me Corbin on the road. Just have a gut feeling and no other reason ?
  8. This is going to be the best game in the state on Friday night. Highlands should be "foaming at the mouth" for this game Friday after Cooper spoiled their run last year. The Bluebirds can't let that cloud their mind, though, and make game changing mistakes if they want to win. Cooper is the #1 team in the state for a reason, they are darn good. That offensive attack is elite and the defense forces turnovers. Will the Birds be able to impose their will up front and run the ball with their college sized Offensive Line? They better if they want to drive back from Longbranch Road with a win.
  9. Can CovCath play spoiler two weeks in a row? Definitely the underdog, again, but that role can be a mighty motivator as well as a trip to Kroger Field on the line. Cash Harney will have to be EXTRA special again and the defense has to find ways to limit FC. Give me FC in a close one. Frankin County - 28 CovCath - 21
  10. I do believe this one will be closer than the first time around. I think the health of Savage could be pretty important in this game also. Even with Savage not at 100%, I'm still taking the Raiders to make it to Kroger Field next week. Ryle - 35 GC - 17
  11. I thought South Warren looked pretty good tonight. Should be an interesting one next Friday.
  12. Congrats to the Birds on the win! I'm going to out on a limb and say that next week is going to be absolutely insane! Good luck to the Bluebirds.
  13. Did I read correctly 5 turnovers in the first half? That can't happen against the #1 team in the state, ha ha. Cooper getting it done, as expected. Congrats to the Jags and good luck next week against the Birds.
  14. Absolutely amazed how CovCath was able to somewhat contain this offense but I am even more impressed with their ability to control the line of scrimmage offensively. Cash Harney is a beast!
  15. Pulaski has had a nice rebound season and I think the new coach down there has done a tremendous job in his first season. I just don't see them having enough to make the 2+ hour trip and knock of the Birds. Highlands is clicking offensively and showed last week that they can score with anyone. Highlands - 35 Pulaski - 14
  16. 5 point game - Mayfield 4 point game - Union County 3 point game - Christian Academy of Louisville 2 point game - Corbin 1 point game - Newport Central Catholic
  17. I missed this event last week. Is anyone able to give a brief run down on how the different NKY teams looked?
  18. I will admit I have not had the time to look at 6A RPI so I wanted to ask here - does the winner of this game get Ryle next week (assuming they win this Friday) no matter who comes out on top?
  19. Definitely a huge blow to Highlands, but you said it Guru, can't brush off head/brain injuries. Hope to see a quick, full recovery for Ms. Macke.
  20. CovCath will play hard and leave it all out on the field. The problem, though, is it just won't be enough. I am definitely going Boyle County, but I think it'll be a little closer than some may think. Boyle County - 28 CovCath - 10
  21. Ryle should win this one pretty easily. Someone else mentioned it but they should get an opportunity to rest Savage, which is crazy in the 3rd round of the playoffs. Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game.
  22. Cooper. Probably by as many as they want.
  23. Congrats to Russell on the win and congratulations to Lloyd on a good season. They've got something good going on over there they just need to take that next step.
  24. If Ryle continues to play like they did last night, yes. Not saying they will but I do believe, personally, they can play with and beat Trinity.
  25. After I sent the message I kind of kicked myself because I made it sound disrespectful towards Owensboro which was not my intention. I think Owensboro played a heck of a game and TO's killed them! They definitely left it all on the field tonight! it was more just based on previous performances that I didn't get to see and tonight's performance that I was hoping to get and idea of.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.