Everything posted by AvidSportsJunkie856
-
2025 Walton-Verona Bearcats
Excited to see year number 2 under Coach Pence and staff. A lot of excitement buzzing around Walton and from what I have seen on social media, the players are working really hard in the weight room.
-
2025 Lloyd Memorial Juggernauts
Love what Coach Niederman is doing at Lloyd. He understands the dynamics he is working with, and is pouring into those kids!
-
2025 Cooper Jaguars
I feel like you are really going out on a limb with this one!! ?
-
2025 Cooper Jaguars
Today is the Jags final practice of spring ball. Anyone have a report on how spring ball has gone so far?
-
2025 Conner Cougars
I am hearing Conner has their spring game today to conclude their spring practice. Looking forward to hearing about it if anyone plans on attending. I believe it is after school from 3-5.
-
2025 Ryle Raiders
Has Ryle concluded their spring practice? Did they do a spring game at the end? If so, any unexpected standouts?
-
Open Job: Cooper
You very well may be correct. Definitely will be interesting to see how things unfold. Hopefully, Cooper can get a quality coach and the transfers are minimal.
-
Open Job: Cooper
I could definitely see this being a possibility, especially with the leniency in transfers these days, paired with the fact that it is a private school.
-
St. Henry names Tim Sullivan head basketball coach
An obvious home run hire for St. Henry's basketball program. The dude can flat out coach and win!
-
India and Pakistan
I have been disconnected from the real world the last few days, but this does not sound good at all. We are seeing numerous conflicts come up, and some of the players involved could cause major world wide problems.
-
2025 Bellevue Tigers
I thought I heard that Bellevue's really talented RB transferred, is that accurate? If so, that is a big hit for them, but Coach Montgomery and staff are doing a great job at building Bellevue back up! I really hope they are able to string together some wins, and hopefully, a couple of playoff wins.
-
Open Job: Cooper
Came here to say the same thing. If I was Cooper's AD the first place I would go is across the gym to the girls side and try and lure Coach Holthaus to the boys side. If I remember correctly, he interviewed for the Conner Boys Basketball position last year, so it seems like he has interest in coaching boys basketball. After that, I don't even know where to start with potential candidates. They should get some strong interest in the position - Coach Sully built them into a 9th region contender almost every year the last 10 years, give or take.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Not sure on the accuracy but I heard it wasn't their decision to be in on the meeting, but I could be incorrect on that. Most of what I hear is third hand, fourth hand kind of information.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Unless it was another Boone County school, but I get what you are saying. Just feel like that would be a terrible situation to work in.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
He could do that at any Kentucky public high school. I understand what you are saying, but why work somewhere that your boss doesn't like you and you do not like him.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Correct, but a lot of schools want head coaches in the building. Plus, why would Sully want to remain at Cooper?
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Shouldn't be too long until we hear something from St. Henry then, I'd assume. Interested to see if he teaches there as well. Has to be a significant pay cut unless the school has a REAL NICE coaching stipend.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Someone I know and believe on most things told me that Sully has already been let go at Cooper.
-
Why is Coach Sullivan being forced out of Cooper?
Do tell? All I've heard is that it will be done by May 15th. Also heard a crazy rumor from a non-reliable source that a civil rights group has joined the party.
-
Open Job: Ludlow
Pretty quick tenure for Coach Bowman, wonder why he decided to leave after one season?
-
2025 Kentucky Girl's All-Stars
This team is made up of seniors only, correct? That is a lot of talent on the Kentucky squad. Does anyone know what the roster for the Indiana girls team looks like?
-
Jacob Savage (Ryle ‘26) Recruiting
I am going to go out on a limb here, with no knowledge whatsoever, and say either Purdue or IU. This is purely speculation on my part but there is more money to be had at Big Ten schools compared to ACC.
-
9th Region Off-Season Discussion (2025-2026)
I think Cooper, depending on the coach, could be in the mix still. They were senior heavy last year but have a good amount of talent in there underclassmen that they may surprise some people. The other team I am interested about is Conner. Year 2 under Coach Browning and I think they return a good amount of young talent as well.
-
2025 Conner Cougars
Anyone know when Conner will have spring ball? Is there anyone that could tell us a little more about what the Cougars have returning from last year's team?
-
2025 Scott County Cardinals
I'd feel comfortable with 7, maybe 8. Off the rip they aren't beating Highlands or BG. Should be a good year for the Cardinals!