Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Bellevue Tigers

Featured Replies

The Bellevue Tigers are entering the 2025 football season with high expectations, driven by a core of returning veterans, a bolstered coaching staff, and the momentum of last year’s competitive campaign. With a deep roster and added experience, the Tigers aim to make a strong run in district play and beyond.

2025 Season Schedule

August 22: at Trimble County – 7:30 PM
 August 29 at Nicholas County -7:30
September 5 at Pendleton County – 7:30 PM
September 12 vs St. Henry  7:00 Pm  " Home Opener"
September 19: vs. Iroquois – 7:30 PM
September 26: vs. Ludlow – 7:00 PM
October 10: at Dayton* – 7:00 PM
October 17: at Newport* – 7:00 PM
October 23: vs. Newport Central Catholic* – 7:00 PM
October 30: vs. Holy Cross – 7:00 PM.  " Senior Night"

Key Returners

The Tigers return 9 of 11 starters on both sides of the ball, including their entire offensive line. Key players returning for 2025 include Ben Trimnell, Tristin Woodyard, Patrick Vogt, Derick Fortner, Kayne Ross, Kam Stokes, Arion Stucky, Austin, and Steven Specht.

Leading tacklers Kayne Ross and Derick Fortner are back as well—both are three-year starters who anchor the defensive unit.

Coaching Staff Updates

The Tigers have added Rob Kiefer as their new Offensive Coordinator. Kiefer returns to the sideline after spending much of the past decade battling cancer. A seasoned veteran, Kiefer has previously served as head coach at Amelia, with additional coaching stops at Glen Este, Simon Kenton, and Dayton. His experience and leadership are expected to bring added depth to Bellevue’s offensive strategy.

2024 Season Recap

Bellevue finished the 2024 season with a 5-5 record and a 1-2 mark in district play. The team showed flashes of dominance, including a 42-0 win over rival Dayton 36-6 over Pendleton County  a 46-0 shutout of Gamble Montessori. With so many key contributors returning, expectations are high for the Tigers to build on that foundation and take the next step.

Screenshot 2025-02-12 at 10.31.22 AM.png

Is turf going in at Bellevue for the upcoming season? I seem to remember seeing that thread but can't recall if it was before or after this season.

  • Author

Correct The New Field is under construction now and from what I understand they hope to possibly be on the field after dead period for practice 

This could be the best season for Bellevue than they have had in a good while. Nice to hear that Rob Kiefer is back coaching again too. 

I thought I heard that Bellevue's really talented RB transferred, is that accurate? If so, that is a big hit for them, but Coach Montgomery and staff are doing a great job at building Bellevue back up! I really hope they are able to string together some wins, and hopefully, a couple of playoff wins. 

To Simon Kenton if I was told correctly.

22 hours ago, Breds82 said:

To Simon Kenton if I was told correctly.

That is correct.

On 5/8/2025 at 11:33 AM, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I thought I heard that Bellevue's really talented RB transferred, is that accurate? If so, that is a big hit for them, but Coach Montgomery and staff are doing a great job at building Bellevue back up! I really hope they are able to string together some wins, and hopefully, a couple of playoff wins. 

 

On 5/8/2025 at 11:33 AM, AvidSportsJunkie856 said:

I thought I heard that Bellevue's really talented RB transferred, is that accurate? If so, that is a big hit for them, but Coach Montgomery and staff are doing a great job at building Bellevue back up! I really hope they are able to string together some wins, and hopefully, a couple of playoff wins. 

 

20 hours ago, PanthersProwling said:

That is correct.

Did they lose their QB to SK also? Maybe I'm confusing the RB for the QB. Pendleton the last name.

On 5/10/2025 at 6:54 AM, Honey Badger said:

 

 

Did they lose their QB to SK also? Maybe I'm confusing the RB for the QB. Pendleton the last name.

They just lost the one. Pendleton is the player that went to SK. Pendleton was the stud RB/athlete for Bellevue, but I know some SK people on here have speculated that he could possibly play QB at SK. 

3 hours ago, theguru said:

bellevue.jpg

I know #74.

2 hours ago, futurecoach said:

They just lost the one. Pendleton is the player that went to SK. Pendleton was the stud RB/athlete for Bellevue, but I know some SK people on here have speculated that he could possibly play QB at SK. 

He will probably play RB and DB.

16 hours ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

He will probably play RB and DB.

He could be a pretty good slot receiver. Tremendous athlete.

Pendleton definitely is an athlete. That’s a big loss for Bellevue, they should be alright though.

On 5/13/2025 at 8:10 AM, hrcarrier said:

Pendleton definitely is an athlete. That’s a big loss for Bellevue, they should be alright though.

I absolutely agree. My numbers looking at Bellevue before his transfer made me think this could have be one of there better teams in sometime. I had my eye on them in 2025.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.