40 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• DeSales
    • Christian Academy of Louisville

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair point about Wright and Lefors. It is like saying Desales biggest loss from 2013/2014 seasons was No. 11/Quarterback and the rest of the Desales team was just a bunch of average Joes. Not true but people will think what they think. Desales has the much stronger D-line play this year. CAL will have to successfully pass to stay close. I suspect Coach Harold will run the ball 95% of the time unless and until CAL makes a stop. It is good to see Desales back in the game. As Lefors said years ago, unless we beat them it isn't a rivalry. Having lost 5 of the last 6 to CAL, it is time for Desales to make this a rivalry again. Good luck to both teams.

SemperFidelis said a lot when he said that DeSales has a much stronger D Line and that CAL will have to successfully pass to stay close. But passing is probably CAL's greatest strength. I just hope the D Line can force some hurries and possibly some interceptions or fumbles. CAL's QB is very talented & he has a couple of outstanding receivers that could give the Colts some trouble. It should be a good game & I wouldn't be surprised if it's a really close game. Go Colts!!