Everything posted by ColtPride
-
DeSales vs. Lexington Christian Academy (9/12) Predictions/Updates
I'll take the Colts, with 6'5 returning James Johnson and his 1,500 yards last year, along with Scroggins returning as QB. Defense will always be stout at DeSales. It's just the culture there. I'll take the Colts by 2 td's at home.
-
Class 3A Semifinal: #3 Belfry at #2 DeSales
No. He is the OC.
-
Class 6A Semifinal: #2 Trinity at #4 North Hardin Predictions/Updates
North Hardin, just came off a four year losing streak to DeSales. Three of those games weren't even close. There is no way they stay close to the Rocks.
-
DeSales 41 Bardstown 7
Colts defense only gave up a total of 113 yards. Tigers ran it for -14. I thought going in that we could control the line of scrimmage.
-
Belfry 41 Ashland 7
Get ready for a old fashioned smash mouth football game.
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #2 Desales vs. #9 Bardstown Predictions/Updates
If it was so easy then why will CAL be watching?
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #2 Desales vs. #9 Bardstown Predictions/Updates
Bardstown isn't the first team DeSales has played this year with speed. We played probably the toughest schedule in 3A. We saw plenty of speed, with Butler, and PT.
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #2 Desales vs. #9 Bardstown Predictions/Updates
I see the Colts being too much for them to handle up front on both sides of the ball. I do think it will be a tougher game than what we had with CAL. I still see the Colts by two touchdowns.
-
DeSales 30 Christian Academy of Louisville 7
I would expect nothing less from a CAL fan.
-
DeSales 30 Christian Academy of Louisville 7
Are you trying to imply that the penalties weren't warranted? I don't even think you're coaching staff would argue that point. They looked totally undisciplined last night.
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #2 DeSales vs. #7 Christian Academy-Louisville Predictions/Updates
They were healthy last time we played. We had them down 21-0. No excuse for letting them back in it. Not typical for a DeSales team. Game is at DeSales and these kids remember watching CAL celebrate on our field. It was surprising losing to Meade County, but that loss might end up being the best thing for this team.
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #5 Mercer County vs. #7 Christian Academy of Louisville Prediction
It's not a knock on Mercer. You just don't understand the DeSales/CAL rivalry.
-
Class 3A Playoffs: #5 Mercer County vs. #7 Christian Academy of Louisville Prediction
I'd rather play Mercer next week. But somewhere something is telling me we'll see our old friends from Middletown. I think CAL will watch and see how DeSales dominated both LOS. I think they will slow the game down and run the ball effectively. That will set up the play action. They've been here done that before over the last several years, I think Mercer might come out a little tight. I'm gonna say CAL on the road by a touchdown.
-
DeSales 39 Mercer County 23
Sloppy game. 2 blocked punts. Terrible snaps. Botched extra point with another bad snap. Fumble on the Mercer side of the field. To win by 16 is pretty amazing. It was a tale of two halves. They won the first, DeSales made the necessary adjustments and played pretty dominant football in the second.
-
3A #1 DeSales vs Western Hills Predictions/Updates
DeSales, however many they want.
-
3A #1 DeSales at 3A #8 Christian Academy of Louisville Predictions/Updates
They're biggest loss was LeFors.
-
3A #1 Desales at 3A #6 Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
Que the Mayfield response 3....2.....1. Go!
-
3A #9 Christian Academy of Louisville at Henry County Predictions/Updates
Ohh, CAL will win by however many they want.
-
3A #9 Christian Academy of Louisville at Henry County Predictions/Updates
Henry County has the unenviable task of having DeSales and CAL back to back.
-
3A #1 Desales at 3A #6 Paducah Tilghman Predictions/Updates
I'm just happy to see DeSales scheduling this game. Win or lose the travel experience will help them later in the playoffs, especially if they have to travel to the mountains for a playoff game.
-
Mercer County 45 Christian Academy of Louisville 42
I said it at the beginning of the year. CAL would really miss LeFors. He had an attitude on the sideline, that his teams played with on the field. I don't see it in Cantwell. They better find some fight in them, in 2 weeks the Colts come calling.
-
Do you think Somerset is the real deal?
Somerset is absolutely the real deal. They look solid in all areas. They just have to get over that mental challenge they have when playing a team from Northern Kentucky. I can't for the life of me figure out how that program doesn't have at least one title. I saw that team with Massey, and Fletcher, who to this day I will say is the best RB I have ever seen play the game, not be able to get it done. That team it was either 83, or 84, should have won state. If the Jumpers can get past Beechwood, and I think they will, then they are in my opinion the only challenge in 2A for Mayfield this year.
-
6A #3 Saint Xavier vs. 3A #2 DeSales Predictions/Updates
Being told the live stream is garbage.
-
6A #3 Saint Xavier vs. 3A #2 DeSales Predictions/Updates
The Colts will be expecting a dogfight. We wouldn't expect anything less. These kids have been playing against and with each other since grade school. May the better team win, and congratulate each other and pray together. Good luck and let's have no injuries.
-
6A #3 Saint Xavier vs. 3A #2 DeSales Predictions/Updates
I'm sure they felt that same way last year.