Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Class 3A Playoffs: #2 Desales vs. #9 Bardstown Predictions/Updates

Who Wins? 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Bardstown got a little playoff revenge last week, defeating Elizabethtown after Etown beat them in the regular season. Desales continued taking care of business. Desales will certainly be the favorite, but there is a reason they play the game. Who wins?

  • Replies 30
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see the Colts being too much for them to handle up front on both sides of the ball.

 

I do think it will be a tougher game than what we had with CAL.

 

I still see the Colts by two touchdowns.

I don't see a single Colt defender who can cover Calbert, Phillips, or Montgomery. As ColtPride says, question will be whether Clark has the time to get it to them. Tiger lineman have been dissed all year long, we'll just add another game to that list.

I don't see a single Colt defender who can cover Calbert, Phillips, or Montgomery. As ColtPride says, question will be whether Clark has the time to get it to them. Tiger lineman have been dissed all year long, we'll just add another game to that list.

 

I agree with you if Clark can find enough time to get the ball to the playmakers, then Bardstown will be just fine. DeSales is very good up front, but I have to give the edge to Bardstown with to much overall team speed.

 

Bardstown 21

Desales 17

Bardstown isn't the first team DeSales has played this year with speed. We played probably the toughest schedule in 3A. We saw plenty of speed, with Butler, and PT.

Lest all forget. 50yds difference in O. -2 TO ratio. 180 yds "cushion" from zebras. Still a 2 score game till they gifted last TD after a NFL "down by contact" and fumble recovery that wasn't. Domination......Hmmm.

 

Double Scott @ all times. Keep 7 from turning shoulders N/S and gang tackle the thighs. HUDL tells all

Bardstown isn't the first team DeSales has played this year with speed. We played probably the toughest schedule in 3A. We saw plenty of speed, with Butler, and PT.

 

Lost to teams that threw, and to Meade County.

Lest all forget. 50yds difference in O. -2 TO ratio. 180 yds "cushion" from zebras. Still a 2 score game till they gifted last TD after a NFL "down by contact" and fumble recovery that wasn't. Domination......Hmmm.

 

Double Scott @ all times. Keep 7 from turning shoulders N/S and gang tackle the thighs. HUDL tells all

 

If it was so easy then why will CAL be watching?

A DeSales fan told me that the sack leader for the entire state plays on the DL for the Colts. True or not? I do know they have some serious individual talent.

I’m going with Bardstown in the upset I think Desales might be starting to feel invincible and that usually comes back to bite you in the end.

Bardstown 26-21.

A DeSales fan told me that the sack leader for the entire state plays on the DL for the Colts. True or not? I do know they have some serious individual talent.

 

That is correct. Demetri Scott. 23 sacks. I've watched almost all of them. Exceptional looking physical player.

GO COLTS.

Keep it going.

Not time to let up now.

 

May it be injury free to both

A DeSales fan told me that the sack leader for the entire state plays on the DL for the Colts. True or not? I do know they have some serious individual talent.

 

DeSales has the # 1st, 4th, 5th and 12th ranked sack leaders in 3A. 1st in Rush defense too. But this means nothing if you can't get to the QB this Friday night. Hope the Colts can bring it again.

It promises to be a good game. I expect the weather to be a factor. The turf should be fine but the ball will be wet which can lead to turnovers. Who wins this battle wins the game.

Desales is a little weak at 1 of their 2 corner spots. That's about as far as it goes for weaknesses on their defense. They had 3 of their 4 defensive lineman selected 1st team all district. Those for really get after it up front. I wouldn't worry about them not being able to cover someone. They get a lot of pressure up front. Desales will beat Bardstown.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.