Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Belfry 41 Ashland 7

Featured Replies

  • Author

Someone needs to report Belfry to PETA for feline abuse.

  • Author

Total yardage favored Belfry 410 to 170. The Pirate backfield trident was in tip top shape, with Bentley surpassing 100 yards and Hensley and Dixon adding 80+ each on a short night.

Someone needs to report Belfry to PETA for feline abuse.

 

Ugh...

Congrats to Belfry. After this game I feel like they are the team to beat. Their size gave Ashland big problems, as it will their next opponents. I thought Ashlands speed would at least give them a chance to win. But alas Belfry was just the better team, they had size and their backs also have some speed as well.

 

Congrats Pirates on the win, the Ashland kids need to keep their heads up as well, they had a really good season. I felt like the winner of this one had a really good chance of winning 3A and now I believe that even more so. I won't jinx them but I'll be pulling for the pirates the rest of this season.

  • Author
Ugh...

 

I'll admit, it's not my best material, but it's the best I could come up with on the fly.

I'll admit, it's not my best material, but it's the best I could come up with on the fly.

 

It is what it is. My "ugh" didn't really have anything to do with what you said. Ashland just got their rear ends handed to them tonight and i dont think most expected this type of game between these two teams.

 

Gotta give credit to @ATLCat though. They mentioned that it could be a big point swing one way or the other. I figured it would be close regardless of the winner.

It is what it is. My "ugh" didn't really have anything to do with what you said. Ashland just got their rear ends handed to them tonight and i dont think most expected this type of game between these two teams.

 

Gotta give credit to @ATLCat though. They mentioned that it could be a big point swing one way or the other. I figured it would be close regardless of the winner.

 

I am not sure I can take too much credit, I really didn't expect this so much. There was a significant contrast in styles entering this one and both teams were pitting some weaknesses versus strengths. One thing I thought Ashland could do was exploit some questionable Belfry tackling, but the Pirates did a great job keeping the Tomcat backs from getting free and to the second level.

 

Belfry has a rough go by travelling to DeSales next but I like their chance sif they can bring the same intensity and focus.

I’m surprised by this score is the real state championship happening next week.

Get ready for a old fashioned smash mouth football game.

Nice to see this! Ashland found out how good they were.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.