Class 6A Semifinal: #2 Trinity at #4 North Hardin Predictions/Updates

Tigerpride94

Who wins?  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Trinity Shamrocks
    • North Hardin Trojans

Trinity (11-2) travels to North Hardin (13-0) after soundly beating Oldham County 56-0. North Hardin is hosting after beating McCracken County 38-2. Trinity will be looking to get back to the Championship after a one year hiatus in 2018. North Hardin will be looking to make the Championship for the first time in 6A. Trinity has the #2 defense and #2 offense in 6A. North Hardin has the #1 Defense and #5 offense in 6A. Trinity has played a significantly stronger schedule than North Hardin. Can North Hardin knock of the perennial 6A power to make their first 6A Championship game?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is a good thread for reference:

http://bluegrasspreps.com/ky-football-high/looking-ahead-to-383954.html

Here is how that thread started:

A looming matchup for North Hardin versus Trinity in the state semifinals in Radcliff poses problems for the Trojans. I was able to witness Trinity at Male earlier this season and both of these teams can match North Hardin's physicality up front as well as size. The big difference as I see it is that Trinity is better on the offensive side of the ball compared to North Hardin, whose offense seems to disappear at times during a game. Trinity should be able to score 30+ points against North Hardin. I am not sure North Hardin can put up these kind of numbers on Trinity.

Anybody else seen both of these two teams this season and what are your thoughts?

With no common opponents, it's hard to make any comparisons. North Hardin may hold the honor of #1 defense for now, but I predict that will change next week. Trinity is extremely dialed in right now and, while the Trojans are undefeated and riding high, I thinks the Rocks roll in Radcliff.

Trinity- 42

NHHS- 14

With no common opponents, it's hard to make any comparisons. North Hardin may hold the honor of #1 defense for now, but I predict that will change next week. Trinity is extremely dialed in right now and, while the Trojans are undefeated and riding high, I thinks the Rocks roll in Radcliff.

Trinity- 42

NHHS- 14

North Hardin beat Ballard earlier in season 10-6.

Not according to either of their Maxpreps schedule. Ballard does not have NH on the schedule. NH schedule says they beat Ballard Memorial, and BM schedule says the same.

The Riherds/KHSAA Scoreboard says it was North Hardin and Ballard with NH winning 10 to 6 on 9-6-19.

Although the score doesn’t indicate it, the North Hardin/McCracken County game was very physical. North Hardin QB, Manie Wimberly, went down awkwardly on a sack by McCracken County at the end of the first half and seemed to be holding his left knee and was limping noticeably in the second half. NH starting DL Vesi Lilo went down in the second half and had to be helped to the sidelines and didn’t return. The game was well in hand for North Hardin in the second half but for some reason the NH coaching staff kept all first string players in until the final whistle.