48 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Trinity Shamrocks
    • North Hardin Trojans

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although the score doesn’t indicate it, the North Hardin/McCracken County game was very physical. North Hardin QB, Manie Wimberly, went down awkwardly on a sack by McCracken County at the end of the first half and seemed to be holding his left knee and was limping noticeably in the second half. NH starting DL Vesi Lilo went down in the second half and had to be helped to the sidelines and didn’t return. The game was well in hand for North Hardin in the second half but for some reason the NH coaching staff kept all first string players in until the final whistle.

Not smart - IMVHO.

Have seen it time and again.

Hope it doesn't hurt their chances.

I am curious to hear from Ballard supporters on this game between Trinity and North Hardin. Having played both teams, what are your takeaways from this matchup?

Can North Hardin's defense neutralize Trinity's run game and force them into the passing game? Can the North Hardin DBs contain the Trinity receiving corps? Will the Trinity defense be the deciding factor in this matchup? They must stop junior RB Lavell Wright, who seems to get stronger as the game goes on. If North Hardin's QB Manie Wimberly is healthy for this game, he has big play ability as seen last week vs McCracken County when he threw a 60 yard pass to WR Josh Moore that resulted in a 91 yard pass play for a TD.

Edited by Hardin County Preps

I am curious to hear from Ballard supporters on this game between Trinity and North Hardin. Having played both teams, what are your takeaways from this matchup?

Can North Hardin's defense neutralize Trinity's run game and force them into the passing game? Can the North Hardin DBs contain the Trinity receiving corps? Will the Trinity defense be the deciding factor in this matchup? They must stop junior RB Lavell Wright, who seems to get stronger as the game goes on. If North Hardin's QB Manie Wimberly is healthy for this game, he has big play ability as seen last week vs McCracken County when he threw a 60 yard pass to WR Josh Moore that resulted in a 91 yard pass play for a TD.

Can’t say I remember seeing a Ballard supporter on the forum.

I don’t think N Hardin played Ballard High School in Louisville. I think it was a school called Ballard Memorial.

It was Ballard. KHSAA website says Ballard. Plus just looking at score will tell you it’s not 1-9 Ballard Memorial. Maxpreps has Ballard Memorial but It’s error.

North Hardin is a natural grass surface. It was torn up pretty good last Friday against McCracken County. It does have larger visitor bleachers than Central Hardin for those of you who came to Cecilia several years ago. All concessions and restrooms are on the home side of the field. It was renovated several years ago and the facilities minus the field are in good shape.