Scott 2013/2014

Basketball season for 2013/2014 should provide another exciting year. What should we expect from Scott ? Remember, please be constructive.

I have no idea what to expect from Scott with the exception they will be well coached and play extremely hard.

They lost 8 or 9 seniors and return 8 or 9 Juniors from last years team. Crim, Schnieder (2015) and Castleman should all be in the mix as leaders on the team this year. The loss of Jackson will be hard to replace. They lose over 80% of their scoring, but also had 11 kids that got minutes in at least 22 games last year. They need to crash the boards this year. Their leading returning rebounder averaged 3 rebounds per game last year.

It will be interesting to see how they gel as the year progresses. I look forward to seeing the good folks from Taylor Mill.

• 4 weeks later...
I have no idea what to expect from Scott with the exception they will be well coached and play extremely hard.

They lost 8 or 9 seniors and return 8 or 9 Juniors from last years team. Crim, Schnieder (2015) and Castleman should all be in the mix as leaders on the team this year. The loss of Jackson will be hard to replace. They lose over 80% of their scoring, but also had 11 kids that got minutes in at least 22 games last year. They need to crash the boards this year. Their leading returning rebounder averaged 3 rebounds per game last year.

It will be interesting to see how they gel as the year progresses. I look forward to seeing the good folks from Taylor Mill.

Castleman isn't playing this year.

Tough to be a 3 sport athlete and would imagine he is still feeling the effects of football season. Still hate to see a kid not play after being in the program for awhile.

My thoughts exactly. He has to be worn out by playing at a high level year round and in 3 varsity sports but it is his senior year?

Best of luck to Josh. I'll miss seeing him (and his Daddy) on the hardwood this year. Such a great competitor.

Josh always like basketball, but never loved it like he did football or baseball. He wants to focus on getting his body for the next level (football).

Heard that might be the case. Best wishes on his quest to play next year!