Great weekend for AAU in the NKY/Cincy Area

This weekend there is two great AAU tournaments going on in our area. Cincy Knights tourny has over 70 boys teams, including several nationaly ranked teams. Indy Hoosiers, Detroit Showtime, Cincy Knights, Elite Cav, D1 Greyhounds. They are using Midwest, Boone HS, Holmes HS and NKU Rec Center for courts. We also have Bearcat Classic at UC with over 140 teams. This tourny gets a little watered down with the numbers. But is still a very good quality tourny. Should be a fun weekend of AAU hoops.

NKY Heat is playing in the Bearcat Classic this weekend. They are a 17u team with a few unsigned seniors playing. One of the unsigned seniors is still 17, so he is an exception. Their 15u team is made up of mostly Holmes, Boone, and Scott players. I will have to find a roster for them.

NKY Heat 17u

D'vontae Bradley - Cooper

Jaleel Gray - Holmes

Danny Boateng - Boone

Charles Knox - Holmes

Ja'Keith Pitts - Boone

Juwan Evans - Dixie

JR Doss - Simon Kenton

Tyler Bray - Lloyd

Alex Webster - Cooper

Dylan James - Ryle

Two Shining Star teams in the finals of the 15U and two Shining Star teams in the finals of the 16U at the Bearcat Classic. Not sure about 17U.

I saw one of the 16U Shining Stars teams play. They had a very nice wing player (#24) who was dunking at will.

The Omega Rhinos 13u made it to the semi-finals of the Bearcat Classic.:thumb: I also heard that the 12u NKy Tarheels made to the finals of the Knights Tourney. They lost to the Indy Hoosiers by 8. The Hoosiers are ranked #1 in the country at that age level..:ylsuper: