Any Bee Gee or Andy Gibb Fans out there.

Devilman

Driving back to Kentucky from Wisconsin, I put in a burned CD of Beegees and Andy Gibb bought back some memories from High School at some of the dances I've been to. Found myself actually singing to a few of these songs, then I realized I had my window down and a car load of high school females from high school(I'm quessing) were laughing at my deranged version of "How Deep is Your Love?" I just took it with a grain of salt and went on.:lol:

Driving back to Kentucky from Wisconsin, I put in a burned CD of Beegees and Andy Gibb bought back some memories from High School at some of the dances I've been to. Found myself actually singing to a few of these songs, then I realized I had my window down and a car load of high school females from high school(I'm quessing) were laughing at my deranged version of "How Deep is Your Love?" I just took it with a grain of salt and went on.:lol:

Man, I do stuff like this all the time. The AC in my car has been acting up, so I've pretty much got the windows down all the time. Of course, my love of music is well-known, but my love of singing out loud is just as strong. I get strange looks all the time as people hear me singing along at the top of my lungs (great stress-reliever) to whatever's on the radio (literally, because the CD player and cassette player don't work anymore).

I quit worrying about other people's strange looks a long time ago. I'm just too cool to care … :D

I am another that remember all the old Bee Gee songs and that they were played at dances in h.s. in the 70's. "To Love Somebody" was a very popular slow dance song. Then there was the Saturday Night Live craze and all of those songs in the Disco disaster era :lol: .

(dang I am old :eek: :D )

I have everything from that era, with also some of their young brother Andy Gibb like Shadow Dancing, Love is Thicker Than Water, Our Love(Don't Throw It All Away).

Alot of 45's and 33's as well as 8 track and cassette tapes got converted over to a CD.

I am another that remember all the old Bee Gee songs and that they were played at dances in h.s. in the 70's. "To Love Somebody" was a very popular slow dance song. Then there was the Saturday Night Live craze and all of those songs in the Disco disaster era :lol: .

(dang I am old :eek: :D )

I feel old when my nephew and neices ask "What's that?"

I think the Bee Gees are to music what Gene Hackman is to movies. Quality, quality work that has spanned decades and should be among the heavyweights of their respective industries without getting top billing or critical acclaim.

I would be inclined to agree with that. :thumb: