Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

Watching Kim say her best final 3 would be Alicia and Kat(which was wrong) and then watching her be convinced to vote for Kat is signaling a small but noticeable power shift. And keeping Tarzan around is a mistake. If he makes the final 3 he has a solid chance if he can convince the jury which I am beginning to think he can do with a mostly male jury. Chelsea knows Kim has the idol so Kim has to win challenges and keep that idol. As soon as she loses a challenge and the idol she is gone. And if she makes the final 3 like VOR said I don't know that she'd get enough votes to win.Tarzan will likely get the male votes and the girls will split votes. Tarzan wins in that scenario. And what if Sabrina is playing possum and waiting to starting pushing it in immunity challenges. I have a hard time believing a woman with her build and mental strength is that weak physically. But she might be. This season finally got better. These last few weeks should be fun to watch.

I could be extremely off with this, but I really feel like we only saw what the producers wanted us to see last night. I feel like Kim was picking her battles and this was one she didn't want to fight, so she just let the others decide who was going home between Kat and Sabrina.

I'd love to see Tarzan in the finally three, just to see what he will say. He's going to have to dumb himself down quite a bit I feel like. Anyone else see him Tebowing? haha!

I definitely thought Sabrina was sandbagging last night. Good strategy, even though I don't care for it.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching Kim say her best final 3 would be Alicia and Kat(which was wrong) and then watching her be convinced to vote for Kat is signaling a small but noticeable power shift. And keeping Tarzan around is a mistake. If he makes the final 3 he has a solid chance if he can convince the jury which I am beginning to think he can do with a mostly male jury. Chelsea knows Kim has the idol so Kim has to win challenges and keep that idol. As soon as she loses a challenge and the idol she is gone. And if she makes the final 3 like VOR said I don't know that she'd get enough votes to win.Tarzan will likely get the male votes and the girls will split votes. Tarzan wins in that scenario. And what if Sabrina is playing possum and waiting to starting pushing it in immunity challenges. I have a hard time believing a woman with her build and mental strength is that weak physically. But she might be. This season finally got better. These last few weeks should be fun to watch.

My thinking too.

I could be extremely off with this, but I really feel like we only saw what the producers wanted us to see last night. I feel like Kim was picking her battles and this was one she didn't want to fight, so she just let the others decide who was going home between Kat and Sabrina.
I 1000% agree with this. Exactly what I was about to type.

I 1000% agree with this. Exactly what I was about to type.

Might be why we are in first and second place haha!

1. MJAlltheWay24 - 4605

2. The Commissioner - 4075

3. PurplePride92 - 3430

4. Randy Parker>Jeff Probst - 3430

5. All Tell - 2370

6. Average Joe's Gym - 2050

I'm ticked they didn't show Tarzan saying "Immunity". I thought that was for sure points on the mystery question!

The fact that Alicia and Sabrina were so concerned about Kat because she won the reward challenge and did well in the immunity challenge lead me to believe as soon as Kim loses one, they're going to jump at the opportunity to get a major threat out. I'm also starting to think Tarzan is in a very good position in this game.

Here is how I size up the remaining members against Kim:

Christina - Ha...I don't think I need to explain this one.

Alicia - I don't get the impression she is well-liked, especially among the remaining members of the jury. Kat obviously likes her but she double-crossed Kat however if she is going to hold a grudge I bet it will more than likely be towards Kim. Only vote I could see Alicia getting is from Kat.

Chelsea - Tough competitor and I really like her. But what has she done better than Kim? I don't see how she won't be perceived as riding the coattails. Also they've been in the same alliance since day one so Kim's moves are her moves. The one concern for Kim is if some people like Troyzan are more upset with Kim they might just throw a vote in spite towards Chelsea.

Tarzan - The obvious concern is if all the guys band up and vote for him. Considering just how dumb the girls have made the guys look this season I don't think that's a risk Kim wants to take. I don't think Kim wants to take him.

Sabrina - Scary, scary person to take to the end. I don't get the impression that she is seen as the Robin to Kim's Batman as Chelsea is. Plus she hasn't formed the close bonds that you need to REALLY make someone be vindictive. I could see her being viewed as the lesser of the evils and defeating Kim at final tribal if the guys turn out to be vindictive.

Honestly, I have long thought that Sabrina, Chelsea, and Kim were the ACTUAL final 3 pact. I may be wrong but I have a feeling that they will try to ride it out to the end. If not Sabrina then Alicia is my pick for the third to go along with Chelsea and Kim. If either Kim or Chelsea vote the other off I would be SHOCKED but it would probably make for some really good TV.

Might be why we are in first and second place haha!

1. MJAlltheWay24 - 4605

2. The Commissioner - 4075

3. PurplePride92 - 3430

4. Randy Parker>Jeff Probst - 3430

5. All Tell - 2370

6. Average Joe's Gym - 2050

I'm ticked they didn't show Tarzan saying "Immunity". I thought that was for sure points on the mystery question!

They put that question on a tee. Kim had immunity, surely she was going to mention it at least once. Plus she is the only one that has been playing the game non-stop since day one.

Here is how I size up the remaining members against Kim:

Christina - Ha...I don't think I need to explain this one.

Alicia - I don't get the impression she is well-liked, especially among the remaining members of the jury. Kat obviously likes her but she double-crossed Kat however if she is going to hold a grudge I bet it will more than likely be towards Kim. Only vote I could see Alicia getting is from Kat.

Chelsea - Tough competitor and I really like her. But what has she done better than Kim? I don't see how she won't be perceived as riding the coattails. Also they've been in the same alliance since day one so Kim's moves are her moves. The one concern for Kim is if some people like Troyzan are more upset with Kim they might just throw a vote in spite towards Chelsea.

Tarzan - The obvious concern is if all the guys band up and vote for him. Considering just how dumb the girls have made the guys look this season I don't think that's a risk Kim wants to take. I don't think Kim wants to take him.

Sabrina - Scary, scary person to take to the end. I don't get the impression that she is seen as the Robin to Kim's Batman as Chelsea is. Plus she hasn't formed the close bonds that you need to REALLY make someone be vindictive. I could see her being viewed as the lesser of the evils and defeating Kim at final tribal if the guys turn out to be vindictive.

Honestly, I have long thought that Sabrina, Chelsea, and Kim were the ACTUAL final 3 pact. I may be wrong but I have a feeling that they will try to ride it out to the end. If not Sabrina then Alicia is my pick for the third to go along with Chelsea and Kim. If either Kim or Chelsea vote the other off I would be SHOCKED but it would probably make for some really good TV.

Couldn't have summed it up any better myself.

And something we all need to remember, Kim still has that hidden immunity idol, which Chelsea knows about.

Who would you want to come visit you on the island?

I feel like I'd want my brother to come, just in case it was some type of challenge, because he's as competitive as me and it might help provide the best chance to win. Or pay some smoking hot girl to come and let the world think she's my girl haha!

Just watched the end again. After the final vote the eyes of the guys on the jury got really wide. So did Sabrina's. The camera resumed with Kat in front of Jeff having her torch put out.

I wonder if between the vote & the snuff Kat had some kind of fit.

I feel like I'd want my brother to come, just in case it was some type of challenge, because he's as competitive as me and it might help provide the best chance to win. Or pay some smoking hot girl to come and let the world think she's my girl haha!

I'd have to have my Mom. She's super athletic so I think she'd help on the challenge too.

I was worried about Christina's dad when they said they would be participating in the challenge. The man had a kidney transplant recently, for goodness sake! You could even see a tube for something under his shirt.

I thought Sabrina and her brother would do well after looking at him but they never made it out of the gate! He was nice to look at though so thank you, survivor!