Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

The guy who passed out in the fire was named Mike. If I recall, that was Roger Bingham's season. He seemed like a fairly decent guy.

I knew it seemed like a long time ago, didn't realize it was the 2nd season. That's when Colby was on too. I felt like it may have been a season or two later (could be wrong). Either way, he was very much in control of the season he was on, I felt like, until then.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Mike the black guy? Wasn't there a black guy named Mike a few seasons ago who was medivacced out? I'm thinking he'll be one of the 3. Is that the same Mike you guys are talking about?

No, the guy we're talking about was on season 2. He was a white guy and he was in control of the game until he fell in the fire. Have always wondered how that season would've turned out had he not had to leave.

I would be shocked if Colton isn't one of the 3 returning players next season....Who does everyone think the other two are going to be? I would love to see Michael from season 2 come back.

Who all did they show clips of besides Colton? I recall Michael (burns), the older guy who had a heart issue, the girl who broke her arm this season, who else?

Who all did they show clips of besides Colton? I recall Michael (burns), the older guy who had a heart issue, the girl who broke her arm this season, who else?

The black Mike I am thinking of. I think he hurt his shoulder or something. He was one of the stronger players in his season.

Mike Borassi is the one I am talking about. He had shoulder pains or something, loss of breath maybe, and it ended up being blood pressure. I liked him. He was pretty good.

I liked him a lot too. If I remember right, while he was getting air through the respirator it looked like his eyes were bout the bulge out of his head.

Mike Borassi is the one I am talking about. He had shoulder pains or something, loss of breath maybe, and it ended up being blood pressure. I liked him. He was pretty good.

I liked him a lot too. If I remember right, while he was getting air through the respirator it looked like his eyes were bout the bulge out of his head.

The one with dreads?

You are talking about Russell Swan, not Mike Borassi. It says in Swan's profile in the link above that he will cut his dreads if he wins.