Survivor: One World (Updates)

formerkywrestler

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Parkers just watched the Finale & Reunion show. It's just been one of those weeks. So anyway...

The right player won the game. Kim was the standout from start to finish. I thought she made a mistake keeping Sabrina & Chelsea, but it ended up working for her. Glad some of these goobers finally did something intelligent. In fact, it's hard for me to assess Kim's dominance in comparison with other players from other seasons. On the one hand, she clearly stood out. On the other hand, most of the other competitors were just stupid. I'd like to see her in an All-Star season. Unfortunately for her, this will always be the Dummies Season from my vantage point. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, it has to be one of the 2-3 worst IMO.

About those other contestants...I gained a lot of respect for Kat. As PP92 said, she's not 22 anymore. I felt really bad after she spoke of her heart condition. Is she still naive? Yes. But she also has had to endure some incredible difficulties in her life. I hope things work out for her.

I do enjoy these threads while the show is going on. Kudos to all who participated. And I also enjoyed the Survivor Fantasy League. I'd never done one of those & look forward to the next one.

• 7 years later...

Finished watching this one this week. Kim is one of the best game players Survivor has had. Colton may have been one of the worst people to play. Not worst player but just a bad person. I'm surprised Chelsea didn't fare better at the finale. Other than a few, it was a pretty forgettable cast