Apple to Start Television Revolution, Analyst Says

sportsfan41

I would disagree somewhat. Brief dip as a result of people expecting iPhone5. Not so much with his retirement.

http://www.google.com//finance?chdnp=1&chdd=1&chds=1&chdv=1&chvs=maximized&chdeh=0&chfdeh=0&chdet=1319659200000&chddm=25024&chls=IntervalBasedLine&q=NASDAQ:AAPL&ntsp=0

Yeah, the chart kind of explains what I meant. Pretty weak until after the first week of October. :thumb:

Should be interesting to see what this leads to.

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2011/10/25/apple-to-start-television-revolution-analyst-says/

Clyde as a stockholder should be happy to hear this. Also I think it's interesting that they're talking about getting in to the video game scene. At this rate home builders may start selling smart homes that are Apple fitted when you move in to them.

Their last foray into the gaming market was a massive flop. Anyone ever heard of the Pippin?

Yeah, the chart kind of explains what I meant. Pretty weak until after the first week of October. :thumb:

Jobs resigned on 8.24. Price was about $373. 5 days later it was about $390. Lowest it got after that for a while was about $374.

I'm not sure I see where Jobs' resignation caused it to take a beating. Am I not reading the chart correctly?

Jobs resigned on 8.24. Price was about $373. 5 days later it was about $390. Lowest it got after that for a while was about $374.

I'm not sure I see where Jobs' resignation caused it to take a beating. Am I not reading the chart correctly?

Probably not. :lol:

I want to be able to retire and go to the race track and golf course.:D

Some of the most successful people I know are steet savvy and not afraid to take some risks.

I once coached a kid named Doug Lackey who wasn't excited about book learning. Even when he was in high school I called him Doug Lackey Incorporated and told him he'd be a millionaire by the time he was 30. It didn't take him that long. He and a partner started a company called Divisions, Inc. that is expanding nationally.

Book learnin' ain't everything!