Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Who are you hearing that from? Should happen after the July AAU season, but wouldn't be shocked if he went a little early...

 

 

I came across it online earlier today

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I came across it online earlier today

 

Wouldn't be shocked if he did, but my Michigan contacts seem to think August is much more likely...

Dick Weiss is predicting Wiggins to UK.

 

That's my prediction as well.

The entire Prep staff is pushing him towards UK. Goes hand in hand with their recruiting players. They'd be stupid not to.

This 2013 season is sure sounding like it's going to be a lot of fun, no? :D

KSR saying a mystery coach says UK is leader for Parker?

KSR saying a mystery coach says UK is leader for Parker?

 

Sounds like the same report Michael Corleone gave about Larry Vaught. While I hope both are right, call me skeptical.

I don't know anything about this Kuran Iverson, but in the last few days, I've heard his name come up with UK.

 

JULY EVALUATION PERIOD RECRUITING NOTEBOOK – PART I | NBE Basketball Report

 

“I’m very interested in Kentucky. They play my style of game up and down the court so I’d be real interested if they offered me.” Iverson said if an offer came from UK he would definitely schedule one of his official visits to there. Also involved in his recruitment is Memphis, Syracuse, Florida, Oklahoma State and others.

 

“I’m open to everybody,” he said.

Sounds like the same report Michael Corleone gave about Larry Vaught. While I hope both are right, call me skeptical.

 

 

Corleone also said Shabazz would end up at UK. He's terrible at this stuff. He's a GT wannabe.

The new locker room looks like it's going to be awesome once it's finished, just another tool for Cal while he's recruiting.

Corleone also said Shabazz would end up at UK. He's terrible at this stuff. He's a GT wannabe.

 

Just repeating what was written by Mr. Vaught. Stop your hatin'!

Chris Walker committing in the morning... Many feel Florida.

Chris Walker committing in the morning... Many feel Florida.

 

Florida it is for Chris Walker.

I heard Aaron Gordon will be visiting UK soon.

IF Wig reclassifies, wonder how that will fall out.

 

Would take a TON of work as he isn't going to be a 5th year guy next year. Quite different than almost all of the guys that have moved back recently. Think it is highly unlikely...

 

He was born in 95 which would make him around the same age as Parker and others of class of 2013. I defer to your wisdom and knowledge on all things under the recruiting umbrella, I only ask because I heard some one on the radio on the drive home this afternoon speculate that he would indeed reclassify.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.