Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Author
Rodney Hood is transferring to Duke. That might have some weight on Duke and Randle.

 

Wow, Duke is sneaking around to be really good here in a couple of years. Replacing a lot of the slow footed goofy white guys with some guys on the wing who can actually play. Even one of the goofy white guys they have now coming off redshirt is an athletic freak in Alex Murphy, so with him and Plumlee #3 having that redshirt year they will be 3rd year sophomores by that time and likely pretty solid contributors. Add that to somebody like Quinn Cook who will have spent 3 years in the system, Amile Jefferson as a sophomore, Suliamon possibly back as a sophomore, thats a pretty deep lineup when you throw in Hood, and then someone like Julius Randle possibly.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow, Duke is sneaking around to be really good here in a couple of years. Replacing a lot of the slow footed goofy white guys with some guys on the wing who can actually play. Even one of the goofy white guys they have now coming off redshirt is an athletic freak in Alex Murphy, so with him and Plumlee #3 having that redshirt year they will be 3rd year sophomores by that time and likely pretty solid contributors. Add that to somebody like Quinn Cook who will have spent 3 years in the system, Amile Jefferson as a sophomore, Suliamon possibly back as a sophomore, thats a pretty deep lineup when you throw in Hood, and then someone like Julius Randle possibly.

 

Agreed.

GT, or anyone else that follows this stuff closely, is there any truth that UK is expecting a commitment this week from the 2013 class? It was discussed on today's KSR show & I've learned to take Matt's recruiting information with a grain of salt. He mentioned James Young, but also a guy I'd never heard of--7'5" Mamadou Ndiaye.

Young could happen at any time with him now having a full scale offer. I haven't had any talks on that one in a while, but I will check with my Michigan guy to see what's up.

 

Don't see any chance UK is involved with Ndiaye. Not close to good enough...

Young could happen at any time with him now having a full scale offer. I haven't had any talks on that one in a while, but I will check with my Michigan guy to see what's up.

 

Don't see any chance UK is involved with Ndiaye. Not close to good enough...

 

Thanks GT! :thumb:

 

Jones said he had heard some chatter about Ndiaye. Said he also contacted Evan Daniels about him & Daniels basically repeated what you just said.

GT, or anyone else that follows this stuff closely, is there any truth that UK is expecting a commitment this week from the 2013 class? It was discussed on today's KSR show & I've learned to take Matt's recruiting information with a grain of salt. He mentioned James Young, but also a guy I'd never heard of--7'5" Mamadou Ndiaye.

Anyone remember the Mamadou Ndiaye at Auburn about 15 years ago? He was pretty good.

 

This guy sucked if it is the one a video was posted of. Well, sucked may be a bit harsh. I saw him as more of a Shagari Alleyne type player.

Anyone remember the Mamadou Ndiaye at Auburn about 15 years ago? He was pretty good.

 

He's an assistant now at Coastal Carolina...

He's an assistant now at Coastal Carolina...

 

Top 10 favorite name of all time. Coastal Carolina has vaulted to one of my favorite teams. If you can tell me where God Shammgod is I will have another favorite.

One of the Harrisons supposedly said the decision will be announced in September.

One of the Harrisons supposedly said the decision will be announced in September.
Are they a definite package deal?
Are they a definite package deal?

 

I think so but I'm not 100%.

  • Author
Are they a definite package deal?

 

I think so but I'm not 100%.

 

For sure. Both have said so numerous times.

Are they a definite package deal?

 

From all reports they are.

Zero chance they go to different schools. No freaking way...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.