Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

Aaron Harrison tells Scout: "Everybody wants to go to the NBA, and if you want to go to the NBA you go to Kentucky."

 

 

Does that count as a verbal?

 

I wish

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wish

Will be over in October. They are going to UK, just want to announce on their birthday..

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

Aaron Harrison tells Scout: "Everybody wants to go to the NBA, and if you want to go to the NBA you go to Kentucky."

 

 

Does that count as a verbal?

 

I wish

 

Will be over in October. They are going to UK, just want to announce on their birthday..

 

I read Clizzy's comment wrong...thought he was talking about Parker.

 

Thought the Harrison's would come to UK anyway, but I feel much better with you confirming it. :lol:

I read Clizzy's comment wrong...thought he was talking about Parker.

 

Thought the Harrison's would come to UK anyway, but I feel much better with you confirming it. :lol:

 

My personal opinion UK will have a strong supporting class coming back, the incoming class will put this team on the road to #9.

 

Just my personal opinion.

Likely

 

Derrick Willis (committed)

Harrison Twins

James Young

 

 

Possibles,

 

Wayne Seldon

Chris Walker

Troy Williams

Julius Randle

Jabari Parker

Aaron Gordon

 

What about Wiggins? I thought UK was in big on him. Seems like I read somewhere that his game may be more advanced than Parker's. Maybe he's in year after next's class and I'm confused.

What about Wiggins? I thought UK was in big on him. Seems like I read somewhere that his game may be more advanced than Parker's. Maybe he's in year after next's class and I'm confused.

 

Did he reclassify to 2013?

 

I've read it's a two-horse race between UK and Florida State. He might have some family tie to someone at FSU.

  • Author
What about Wiggins? I thought UK was in big on him. Seems like I read somewhere that his game may be more advanced than Parker's. Maybe he's in year after next's class and I'm confused.

 

He is, 2014. There was some talk about him reclassifying to 2013 but it was just talk.

  • Author
Did he reclassify to 2013?

 

I've read it's a two-horse race between UK and Florida State. He might have some family tie to someone at FSU.

 

 

Mom and Dad both were athletes there I'm wanting to say.

He is, 2014. There was some talk about him reclassifying to 2013 but it was just talk.

 

He was never held back a year so moving to 2013 is pretty much impossible...

Mom and Dad both were athletes there I'm wanting to say.

 

Correct...

He was never held back a year so moving to 2013 is pretty much impossible...

 

 

Is my aging memory correct that there was talk of it?

My personal opinion UK will have a strong supporting class coming back, the incoming class will put this team on the road to #9.

 

Just my personal opinion.

 

If some of them come back, I agree. But I'm thinking next year's draft class might be so horrible that some of these guys like Poythress & Goodwin will come out after a year.

Aaron Harrison just went down with a knee injury. Hope it isn't serious...

Is my aging memory correct that there was talk of it?

 

People talked about it, but was never a real possibility...

Aaron Harrison just went down with a knee injury. Hope it isn't serious...

 

How much difference in quality is there between the twins and which one is considered to be better?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.