Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

GT & Voice, that's crazy how much better this class is. It appears to me that most of the upper echelon players in 2013 are perimeter players. Who are the best bigs in 2013 and where does UK stand with them?

 

Also, if Wiggins were to reclassify where would fall in the rankings?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GT & Voice, that's crazy how much better this class is. It appears to me that most of the upper echelon players in 2013 are perimeter players. Who are the best bigs in 2013 and where does UK stand with them?

 

Also, if Wiggins were to reclassify where would fall in the rankings?

 

Bigs are the million dollar question in this class. Still a long way to go before things shake out there. Outside of landing Randle it is a toss up so far.

 

Wiggins would be my #1. I think Parker is a future All Star. Wiggins has future MVP written all over him...

Wiggins would be my #1. I think Parker is a future All Star. Wiggins has future MVP written all over him...

 

I've had the assumption that Wiggins is Cal's to lose. What say you?

I've had the assumption that Wiggins is Cal's to lose. What say you?

 

Florida State is also in there pretty good, but yeah...

  • Author

With a lot of Kansas/Duke talk for Randle I would love to see Calipari make a major move for Aaron Gordon.

 

Harrison's

James Young

Aaron Gordon

Derick Willis

 

Monster Class........

Florida State is also in there pretty good, but yeah...

 

I'm intrigued by this. No disrespect to Florida State, but they're not a program that is typically beating the door down for talent of Wiggins' type. How are they so high on the list?

 

As for 2013, that class does seem very low on big men. Is that Anya (sp?) from somewhere on the east coast (Maryland maybe?) the best true big in the class, outside of Randle?

I'm intrigued by this. No disrespect to Florida State, but they're not a program that is typically beating the door down for talent of Wiggins' type. How are they so high on the list?

 

As for 2013, that class does seem very low on big men. Is that Anya (sp?) from somewhere on the east coast (Maryland maybe?) the best true big in the class, outside of Randle?

 

I think his dad played there or something like that.

I think his dad played there or something like that.

 

That would clear things up, if true.

I'm intrigued by this. No disrespect to Florida State, but they're not a program that is typically beating the door down for talent of Wiggins' type. How are they so high on the list?

 

As for 2013, that class does seem very low on big men. Is that Anya (sp?) from somewhere on the east coast (Maryland maybe?) the best true big in the class, outside of Randle?

 

I would be surprised if Anya lands anywhereother than IU. They were already strong before hiring his old AAU coach last week...

I would be surprised if Anya lands anywhereother than IU. They were already strong before hiring his old AAU coach last week...

 

Is he the best big in the class?

Is he the best big in the class?

 

Best I have seen in person...

I'm intrigued by this. No disrespect to Florida State, but they're not a program that is typically beating the door down for talent of Wiggins' type. How are they so high on the list?

 

As for 2013, that class does seem very low on big men. Is that Anya (sp?) from somewhere on the east coast (Maryland maybe?) the best true big in the class, outside of Randle?

 

His parents went to FSU.

 

Huntington Prep coach Rob Fulford told me he would be surprised if Wiggins didnt end up at UK.

UK will get either James Young or Troy Williams.

 

Wont get both IMO

UK will get either James Young or Troy Williams.

 

Wont get both IMO

 

I think the same.

  • Author
UK will get either James Young or Troy Williams.

 

Wont get both IMO

 

I think the same.

 

Hard to go wrong with either one, especially when it's just a chance you get Parker. You land one of these guys and your going to be in good shape no matter what.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.