Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

Been watching Chris Walker quite a bit this weekend, and for the most part he has had the motor going. Nice to see. The talent is there in spades, so if he can stay in this mode I like him a lot more...

 

Are the Harrison twins up there?

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
He said he was going to put it all one the line this summer. Good to hear he is staying true to that and actually trying to put some work in.

 

on*

Are the Harrison twins up there?

Nope...

I read where Troy Williams called Andrew Wiggins over rated... I know competitive spirit but come on.

I read where Troy Williams called Andrew Wiggins over rated... I know competitive spirit but come on.

 

Wiggins put 30+ on him. Oops...

UK has not offered the kid yet.

 

Or James Young. I get why they haven't offered Chris Walker, but if James Young wants an offer, give him a freakin scholarship.

  • Author
Or James Young. I get why they haven't offered Chris Walker, but if James Young wants an offer, give him a freakin scholarship.

 

You make them wait for it and want it more, makes it a lot easier for them to commit once you do. After they sit on an offer for so long and *other new pretty girls come along, the offer just isn't as enticing. When you get flooded with a lot of offers around the same time, there's going to be more schools on your mind. If Kentucky can hit him with an offer at the right time it may be a good strategy.

RT @GTuckerF150 "Louisville and Kansas were nice. Kentucky was very special." - 2013 forward Jordan Mickey's father

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

ESPN's latest recruiting breakdown: "It will be difficult to keep the Wildcats out of the No.1 spot in 2013."

Ben Roberts ‏@NextCats

ESPN's latest recruiting breakdown: "It will be difficult to keep the Wildcats out of the No.1 spot in 2013."

I like the way that sounds.

I like the way that sounds.

 

I'm not sure anyone could beat them for the #1 spot if they get the 3 guys that are likely now in the Harrison twins and James Young. Maybe a Jabari Parker, Julius Randle combo would do it, but that is highly unlikely.

 

And after a full spring on the road, I'm tempted to say Young is the #1 player in this class. He was that impressive...

I'm not sure anyone could beat them for the #1 spot if they get the 3 guys that are likely now in the Harrison twins and James Young. Maybe a Jabari Parker, Julius Randle combo would do it, but that is highly unlikely.

 

And after a full spring on the road, I'm tempted to say Young is the #1 player in this class. He was that impressive...

 

Doesn't young have UK high on his list as well?

Doesn't young have UK high on his list as well?

 

Yeah. Will be surprised if he lands anywhere else...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.