Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd take Young over Williams...

 

Sounds like Young really blew up this month.

Sounds like Young really blew up this month.

 

Without question. I actually think he could play some SG as well. He has a nice handle, shoots at a very high rate and can score from all 3 levels. Loved what I saw from him all weekend...

  • Author
I'd take Young over Williams...

 

Sounds like Young really blew up this month.

 

Without question. I actually think he could play some SG as well. He has a nice handle, shoots at a very high rate and can score from all 3 levels. Loved what I saw from him all weekend...

 

From what I've read so far this spring I would too and luckily he is looking like the most logical future Cat at this point. Cal always seems to scoop up the guys who make a significant jump during the spring session before their senior years. Only guy that really blew up on the spring scene (and moved significantly in the rankings) that Cal went after and did not secure was Jeremy Lamb and I'm not sure how hard Cal recruited Lamb. Davis immediately comes to mind. Poythress started tearing it up last spring/summer. Just seems like Calipari always recruits the late bloomers well (and obviously all these guys could play beforehand by late bloomers I just mean guys who made big jumps in between their junior and senior years).

Really good article on Jabari Parker in the new SI. Seems like a really good kid.

 

Interesting that his dad called Cal the night UK won the title.

Really good article on Jabari Parker in the new SI. Seems like a really good kid.

 

Interesting that his dad called Cal the night UK won the title.

 

He is a really good kid. The #2 player in the country regardless of class, but a really good kid none the less... :D

He is a really good kid. The #2 player in the country regardless of class, but a really good kid none the less... :D

 

Seems like every national guy loves Wiggins as much as you do. I'm excited to watch the kid play in college, as long as he goes anywhere but Duke or Louisville.

Seems like every national guy loves Wiggins as much as you do. I'm excited to watch the kid play in college, as long as he goes anywhere but Duke or Louisville.

 

Parker is a little more refined, especially as a defender, but Wiggins is just so freaking good. I think both are future studs at any level, just see the upside for Wiggins being quite a bit higher. Parker has perennial All Star talent. Wiggins can be a multiple MVP winner...

Wiggins can get his head above the rim. Stays in the air as long as he needs. Saw him 3 trips in a row dunk his own long misses off the back of the rim. FREAK-O. And I love the fact that all the Prep guys are trying to persuade him to be a CAT.

Wiggins can get his head above the rim. Stays in the air as long as he needs.

 

He's 6'8" with a 40+ inch vertical. He might be able to get his shoulders above the rim... :lol:

He's 6'8" with a 40+ inch vertical. He might be able to get his shoulders above the rim... :lol:

 

He sure is fun to watch. Over the past several years, I've had the privilege of watching the top player in their respective classes play many games. OJ Mayo and now Wiggins. I can say unequivocally that Wiggins is on another planet. And just a really good kid. No baggage. No Drama. If he has a weakness offensively he has spells at the line where you'd think he was me.

He sure is fun to watch. Over the past several years, I've had the privilege of watching the top player in their respective classes play many games. OJ Mayo and now Wiggins. I can say unequivocally that Wiggins is on another planet. And just a really good kid. No baggage. No Drama. If he has a weakness offensively he has spells at the line where you'd think he was me.

 

I've seen every #1 player in their respective class since the original GT man crush Kevin Durant. Wiggins is the first one I have even considered being on that level...

I've seen every #1 player in their respective class since the original GT man crush Kevin Durant. Wiggins is the first one I have even considered being on that level...
Yep. He's sure fun to watch. Remember, Dec.14th/15th you have an invite to see him here. Saturday they face Arlington Country Day.
Yep. He's sure fun to watch. Remember, Dec.14th/15th you have an invite to see him here. Saturday they face Arlington Country Day.

 

ACD is a very nice selection. Coach Morgan has his guys coached up every year. Going to be tough to keep me away from that one...

Prep will have a couple other additions that will surprise also. From Wig's class.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.