Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

So the Harrisons and Young would fill the 1,2, and 3. I would assume that UK would not sign multiple players for those spots so who are the players in the 2013 class that would compliment those three players?

 

That is a great question. One that I don't really have an answer for yet, but great none the less...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watching Young again. Still really good...

Watching Young again. Still really good...

 

Do you know if a UK offer is coming anytime soon?

Do you know if a UK offer is coming anytime soon?

 

Not sure exactly when, but he'll get one. Very confident on that...

Does James Young have any relation to Nick Young?

 

No...

Thanks for the heads up...

 

 

 

No Problem. Glad I could help you out.:thumb:

No Problem. Glad I could help you out.:thumb:

 

You didn't, but thanks anyway...:thumb:

Watching Young again. Still really good...

 

GT, not trying to put words in your mouth but you seem somewhat suprised by Young. Is that the case?

GT, not trying to put words in your mouth but you seem somewhat suprised by Young. Is that the case?

 

I knew he was really good from seeing him in the past, but he has taken that to a different level. Sure fire top 5 guy at this point...

I knew he was really good from seeing him in the past, but he has taken that to a different level. Sure fire top 5 guy at this point...

 

Couple of questions:

 

First, who would make up your top 5 at this point? Second, how does the top of this class measure up to the top of the 2012 class?

Couple of questions:

 

First, who would make up your top 5 at this point? Second, how does the top of this class measure up to the top of the 2012 class?

 

2013 is head and shoulders above 2012.

 

Parker, Randle, Harrison Twins are right at the top.

2013 is head and shoulders above 2012.

 

Parker, Randle, Harrison Twins are right at the top.

 

Rick Borzello is also saying that Young is an absolute top 10.

 

So where would Shabazz rank in this class?

Couple of questions:

 

First, who would make up your top 5 at this point? Second, how does the top of this class measure up to the top of the 2012 class?

 

I haven't seen Julius Randle or Aaron Gordon yet this year, so I am a little in the dark on those two going off what they showed in past viewings. That said I would likely go Parker, Randle, Andrew Harrison, Gordon and Young right now. Looking forward to NBA Players Camp next month to see them all under one roof.

 

I like 2013 a LOT more at the top. Honestly Bazz would have had a hard time cracking the top 5 here, and was already passed by Noel when he moved back to 2012. I think there are 8-10 really high level guys in 2013 while that list was 4-5 in 2012 even with Nerlens...

Rick Borzello is also saying that Young is an absolute top 10.

 

So where would Shabazz rank in this class?

 

I would say 7 - 9

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.