Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 2013 Recruiting

Featured Replies

You have any inkling on where Williams lands? I've assumed he was UNC's to lose.

 

Not real clued in on this one. Instinct says UNC, but certainly wouldn't rule UK out...

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 133.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Williams says he will tweet his decision on Tuesday after 3.

  • Author
Williams says he will tweet his decision on Tuesday after 3.

 

Looking like UNC. Hoping I am wrong though.....

  • Author
Decision postponed? What can we read into this?

 

Anything you want, just like all the other bloggers and guys who follow recruiting will do. When in actuality its just a 17-18 year old kid being a 17-18 year old kid. I wouldn't really read it one way or the other. I would think UNC was the choice although I wouldn't be surprised at all if it was for Kentucky. It could really go either way so whenever he does make his decision I think its the same so no need to really try to read into anything now, wouldn't be surprising for either.

James Young is really good. Odds of him landing at UK roughly 97%...

James Young is really good. Odds of him landing at UK roughly 97%...[/quote

 

 

He will commit if he gets an offer.

James Young is really good. Odds of him landing at UK roughly 97%...

 

So we are at James Young and the Harrison Twins. That sound about right?

 

He will commit if he gets an offer.

 

Thanks for the heads up...

So we are at James Young and the Harrison Twins. That sound about right?

 

Yup...

I knew Young was explosive and could really finish, but after watching him 3 different times today he can legit shoot it from deep. He's not Jabari Parker, but he isn't all that far off...

I knew Young was explosive and could really finish, but after watching him 3 different times today he can legit shoot it from deep. He's not Jabari Parker, but he isn't all that far off...

 

GT, is Young a "3"?

GT, is Young a "3"?

 

Absolutely...

Absolutely...

 

So the Harrisons and Young would fill the 1,2, and 3. I would assume that UK would not sign multiple players for those spots so who are the players in the 2013 class that would compliment those three players?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.